Are you looking for easy steps to activate Pluto TV on FireStick? Here is a detailed guide for the same. Pluto TV offers a lot of live TV channels such as Sky News, NFL Channel, CNN, NBC News, CBSN, MTV, etc., wherein users can access movies and shows for free. Pluto TV also supports on-demand content viz. Movies and TV series. Pluto TV is also available as an application that is 100 percent legal and completely free. The app is available at all major platforms, namely Apple Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon App Store. Let’s move on to the section on how to activate the Pluto TV on FireStick at my.pluto.tv/activate.
Guide to Activate Pluto TV App on Firestick TV at pluto.tv/activate
Steps to Download and Install Pluto TV on FireStick –
The Pluto TV app is available on the Amazon App Store. You can download it through these simple steps:
- On the home screen of the FireStick TV, go to the Find menu and click the Search option.
- Next, search for the Pluto TV app using the onscreen keyboard. You will see the options for the app’s name in the search results. Click it.
- Now click the Pluto TV icon on the window that follows.
- Click on GET (if installing the Pluto TV for the first time)/ DOWNLOAD (if you have installed the app before).
- The app will download.
- After the download is complete, install the app.
- Once the installation is complete, click on Open and, the app is now ready to use.
Activating Pluto TV on FireStick
Follow the steps provided here for Pluto TV activation on the Amazon FireStick device via pluto.tv/activate –
- On the home screen of the Pluto TV App, select Activate.
- A six-digit activation code will appear on the top of the screen.
- Next, open my.pluto.tv/activate on a web browser from your PC or Mobile.
- Sign in if you already have a Pluto TV account, or sign-up for a new account.
- Now, enter the Pluto TV activation code and click Activate.
Once the activation process is completed, an “Activation Successful” message will appear on the TV screen.
Steps for using the Pluto TV App on FireStick
Using the Pluto TV app on the Amazon FireStick device is pretty simple. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Go to the FireStick TV home screen.
- You will see the ‘…‘ (three dots).
- Scroll down and select the Pluto TV app. For quick access, you can shift the app to the FireStick home screen (using the Move option).
- Open the Pluto TV app, and you will see two options on the main screen – Live TV and On-Demand. You can select the options as per your preference.
- Live TV: It is the default selection on the Pluto TV app. Select and click the channels you want to stream.
- On-Demand: You can check out various categories and explore them for more movies and TV shows.
Similar Post –
Activate Watch OWN TV on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
The subtitles can be added using the ‘CC” option at the bottom-right corner.
No. The app is supported by advertisements that the users will get to see while streaming.
If some Live TV channels are not working in your country, you need to use a VPN.
The Pluto TV app is compatible with the following devices:
● Apple TV
● Poku TV+
● Android TV
● Google Chrome Web
● Amazon Kindle
● Android Devices
● iOS devices
There is no ‘Search’ option on Pluto TV. Instead, you need to browse to find content.