How to Activate E! on Amazon FireStick TV at eonline.com/link – Updated
With the E! app, you can watch the most recent season of your favorite shows, stream movies, live TV, or past seasons. The E! Online app is available for free on the Amazon App Store. However, to watch the entire VOD & Live content catalog on FireStick, you will need a subscription through a participating cable TV Provider.
The E! app supports most cable TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Dish. If you are a cord cutter, you can also access E! app on your FireStick device via streaming services like Hulu, Youtube TV, Sling, etc.
To watch E! on Amazon Fire TV, you must install the E! Online app from the Amazon Appstore. Once installed, you need to activate it at eonline.com/link using your cable or streaming provider login credentials.
Guide to Activate E! Online on Fire TV or FireStick 
To avoid any issues during the activation process, we recommend arranging the following requirements beforehand.
- A stable internet connection with decent speed.
- Up-to-date Fire TV, FireStick, or Fire Cube.
- A Second device to access eonline.com/link. (phone, PC, laptop, or tablet).
- Subscription to the E! channel through your TV provider (cable, satellite, or digital).
Activate E! App on Fire TV via eonline.com/link
Follow these simple steps on your Fire TV to quickly activate E! app at the eonline.com link and watch your favorite NBCUniversal shows at your convenience.
- Go to the Find section from your FireStick home screen.
- Locate the E! app using the search option or browse manually.
- Download and install the app on Fire TV.
- When installed, press Open to launch the app.
- Select the Activate or Sign In option to generate a one-time registration code along with instructions on TV.
- Now, visit eonline.com/link on another device.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your Television screen and tap the CONTINUE button.
- Next, sign in using your TV provider/ streaming service credentials.
Once the app is activated, you should be able to access E! Online content on your Amazon Fire TV.
E! Activation Failed! – Troubleshooting Tips
If you are experiencing activation failure when trying to activate E! on your Amazon Fire TV or other devices, there are a few possible reasons why this might be happening:
- Incorrect login credentials: Double-check that you are entering the correct login credentials of your cable TV provider.
- Subscription issue: Make sure that your cable provider subscription includes E! and that the subscription is up to date.
- Network or connectivity issues: Make sure your device is connected to the internet and has a strong and stable connection.
- Device compatibility: Check if your FireStick device is compatible with the E! app and is running with the latest updates.
- Invalid activation code: Make sure the activation code displayed on your TV matches the code entered on eonline.com/activate.
- App or service unavailable: The app or service is down or unreachable in your region.
If you have tried all these steps and still cannot activate E! on your FireStick device, contact your cable or streaming provider for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and determine the cause of the activation failure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The activation code is only valid for a few minutes. If the code appears invalid on the E! activation page, generate a new code on your Fire TV.
Check your internet connection and make sure there is enough bandwidth available for the E! app to play videos in optimum quality. If the internet is working properly, consider restarting the app.
You can download E! app on compatible streaming devices for free; however, a subscription to the E! Channel through a participating TV provider is required to watch desired content.
To sync your favorite shows across different NBCUniversal apps, you must sign up for an NBCUniversal Profile using your Google, Facebook, or email account.
When you sign in using your TV subscription credentials, you will automatically get access to the complete VOD and Live Content catalog.