Watch the most recent season of your favorite shows, stream movies, live TV, or past season, only with the E! app.
You have landed on the right page if you want to make the most of the E! app on your Amazon Fire TV. Here, we will guide you through step-by-step instructions on activating the E! Online app on Fire TV at eonline.com/link. Also, know how to troubleshoot common activation problems.
Activate E! Online on Fire TV via eonine.com/link
To avoid any issues during the activation process, we recommend arranging the following requirements beforehand.
- A stable internet connection with decent speed.
- An up-to-date Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
- A Second device (phone, PC, laptop, or tablet).
- A subscription to the E! channel through your TV subscription (cable, satellite, or digital).
Steps to Activate E! App on Fire TV Stick
- Go to the Find option from your Fire TV home screen.
- Locate the E! app using the search option or browse manually.
- Once you find the app, please select it and tap the Get button.
- The E! app will begin to install on your Fire TV.
- When installed, press Open to launch the app.
- A one-time registration code along with instructions will display on the screen.
- Now, on your second device, open a browser and visit the E! activation link – eonline.com/link.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field and tap the CONTINUE button.
- Next, sign in using your TV provider credentials.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- Afterward, return to your Fire TV screen and watch E! programming.
Follow these simple steps on your Fire TV to quickly activate E! app at the eonline.com link and watch your favorite NBCUniversal shows at your convenience.
If you face any issues while following the steps mentioned above or accessing the app after activating it, check the below tips:
- Ensure your internet is working correctly and your Fire TV device is within the WiFi range.
- Your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick is running with the latest updates.
- Check the activation code entered by you.
- If the code is invalid or expired, generate a new code on your Fire TV.
- You have entered your TV Provider credentials correctly.
- Clear the E! app cache.
- Restart your Fire TV device and E! app.
- Force-close the E! app and relaunch it.
- Remove the E! app and install it again.
After successful activation, you can watch your favorite shows like Total Bellas, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Botched, Live from E!, The Bradshaw Bunch, etc., on your Fire TV.
The E! Online app is available for free to download. However, to watch its programming, you will need a subscription through one of their participating cable TV Provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
The activation code is only valid for a few minutes. If the code appears invalid on the E! activation page, generate a new code on your Fire TV.
Check your internet connection and make sure there is enough bandwidth available for the E! app to play videos in optimum quality. If the internet is working properly, consider restarting the app.
You can download E! app on compatible streaming devices for free; however, a subscription to the E! Channel through a participating TV provider is required to watch desired content.
To sync your favorite shows across different NBCUniversal apps, you must sign up for an NBCUniversal Profile using your Google, Facebook, or email account.
When you sign in using your TV subscription credentials, you will automatically get access to the complete VOD and Live Content catalog.