How to Activate and Watch Gaia on FireStick or Fire TV 
Also known as Gaiam, Gaia, Inc. or simply Gaia is a popular online community and video streaming service that is home to 8,000 ad-free streaming titles.
Since Gaia is a paid streaming service platform, you will have to pay subscription fees to access its massive library of thousands of amazing content.
Gaia is available on all leading streaming devices, including Amazon FireStick. To watch Gaia on fireTV, you should install the app from the app store, launch it to generate an activation code, and use the code to activate the Gaia app at gaia.com/activate.
If you own a Fire Stick or Fire TV, you should check this guide out to learn how to get Gaia on FireStick.
Things Needed for Activation
You will require the following prerequisites to activate and watch Gaia on Fire Stick.
- High-speed internet connection.
- A FireStick device.
- A mobile phone or computer.
- Subscription with Gaia.
Activate Gaia on FireStick at gaia.com/activate
If you use an Amazon FireStick device, let us introduce you to the easy steps to activate Gaia on FireStick. After activating the Gaia app on your FireStick device, you should start streaming Gaia documentaries, films, videos, series, and more.
Here are the steps to follow –
- Access the home screen of your Fire Stick device and connect it to a stable internet connection for uninterrupted streaming.
- Go to the Find menu.
- Click it and select the Search icon.
- You will have a magnifying glass icon. Type here, Gaia.
- You will see the Gaia app on the screen.
- Please select it and click the Get button to download & install the app.
- Press Open to launch the Gaia app on Fire TV.
- Now log in with your credentials or select the one-time activation process.
- If you select the one-time activation process, you will get a URL and a code on your TV screen.
- Visit gaia.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Click the Login option.
- Enter your Gaia login credentials and click Log In.
- Now, type the code displayed on the TV screen and click Activate.
Your Fire Stick device is now ready to stream Gaia programming.
How to Sign up & Subscribe for Gaia?
To sign up for Gaia, you must choose a plan. For new customers, there is a 7-days free trial. The following steps will help you subscribe and sign up for Gaia.
- On your computer or smartphone, open the Gaia subscription page.
- You will have three plans – Monthly ($11.99), Annual ($99), and Events+ ($299).
- You can choose one that fits your budget and suits your needs.
- After selecting your preferred plan, click the option that says Try free for 7 days.
- Click Continue to set up your membership to stream Gaia on Fire TV.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and password in the relevant fields.
- You are on the payment page. Enter the card details and check out.
Your Gaia free trial is now active. You can now use these credentials at gaia.com/activate to activate the app on FireStick.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Access the App Store on your Firestick.
– Search for Gaia and install it.
– Open the app and take note of the code.
– Visit gaia.com/activate on another device and enter the code.
– Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Gaia is a paid streaming service. It has three different subscription plans. However, you can watch Gaia for free if you try its Monthly or Annual plan. These plans have a 7-day free trial. If you want to watch it free, cancel the subscription before the free trial.
– Launch the Gaia app and type the title in the search bar.
– You will have the show on the screen.
– It is that simple.
Gaia is compatible with Apple TV and Roku. You can also get the Gaia app on your Android TV. Apart from that, the Gaia app is also available on smartphones – iOS and Android. If you want to access Gaia on the web, make sure you have a laptop or computer.