Do you wish to watch your favorite Bengali movies, TV shows, and original web series with your family in the U.S.?
It is now possible for Bengalis living outside of India to watch movies and shows in their native language. Thanks to the on-demand video streaming platform, Hoichoi TV.
Hoichoi is a paid service, so you must subscribe to it to watch with English subtitles, unlimited HD streaming, and original web series on your streaming device.
To watch Hoichoi on Amazon Firestick, you must install the Hoichoi TV app from the app store, generate an activation code, and activate your device at hoichoi.tv/activate using the code.
What Will You Require?
To watch Hoichoi programming, you will require a handful of things. They are –
- A good Wi-Fi network.
- A compatible Fire Stick or Fire TV device.
- You must create an account with Hoichoi (on its official website).
- Use a separate device like a computer or mobile phone to open the hoichoi.tv activate URL.
If you want to know how to watch Hoichoi TV on Fire Stick, follow the instructions below.
Hoichoi.tv/activate on FireStick TV
You must connect your Hoichoi account with your Fire TV streaming device if you want to watch your favorite Bengali shows and movies. Let us walk you through the easy steps below.
- First, turn on your FireStick device.
- Make sure you access the home screen using the Fire TV remote.
- From the home screen, navigate your way to the Find menu.
- Scroll down to select the Search icon.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type Hoichoi TV.
- You will have a plethora of suggestions.
- Select the Hoichoi TV app from the list and click the Get button.
- The app will begin downloading.
- Once the downloading process is over, open the Hoichoi app on Firestick by clicking the Open button.
- Inside the app, select the Sign-in option to get a unique activation code.
- Save the code before heading over to hoichoi.tv/activate on a computer or mobile phone.
- It will prompt you to log in to your Hoichoi account. You can also use your Apple, Google, Facebook, or email account. (If you don’t have an account, click Subscribe Now to create one.)
- After signing in, enter the unique activation code displayed on the TV screen.
- Click the Activate button to finish the process.
As soon as the activation process is complete, your FireStick screen will refresh. In addition, you will now be able to stream movies like X=Prem, The Eken, Tushagni, No Dorai, Kakababur Protyaborton, Bony, Buro Sadhu, and more on Fire TV.
How to Subscribe to Hoichoi TV?
Although Hoichoi allows you to watch some of its content for free, you will miss out on a chunk of amazing stuff without a valid subscription. So if you are wondering how to subscribe to Hoichoi TV, look at this section.
- Launch a web browser and visit hoichoi.tv.
- Click the SUBSCRIBE option in the top-left corner of the screen.
- It will take you to another page where you will see the plan details.
- Select a plan – Monthly ($9.99) or Yearly ($49.99) – as per your budget.
- Enter your phone number, or use your email address to sign up.
- Provide the payment details, and you are ready to stream Hoichoi TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch Hoichoi TV for free. However, you will have limited access to its programming.
Yes, music lovers can listen to 1,000+ Bengali songs from the most popular albums on Hoichoi TV. Moreover, you can download the songs on your device to play without the internet.
If you wish to upgrade your Hoichoi subscription plan, you will have to cancel the current plan first. The reason is that the option to upgrade your subscription isn’t available.
Yes, you indeed can. You can download your favorite movies, shows, and music to stream later offline.