Hoopla is an ideal choice if you like to listen to audiobooks, music, comics, eBooks, and other audio titles. It is one of the most sought-after digital streaming services for library users to enjoy TV shows, eAudiobooks, movies, music, and eBooks.
This cloud-based digital library service is available on the web, mobile, and streaming devices, including Amazon FireStick.
In this article, we will explain how to install the Hoopla Digital TV app and link your Firestick device at hoopladigital.com/link.
What Do You Require to Stream Hoopla Digital
Only people or patrons of a library that supports Hoopla can access its digital content on TV-connected devices. You will require the following things to access Hoopla content on your Fire TV.
- You should be a patron of a library that supports Hoopla.
- You will require an updated Fire Stick TV device.
- A high-speed internet connection.
- Your valid library card number (and PIN if required).
- Hoopla Digital login credentials (Email address and password).
- A computer or mobile device to access hoopladigital.com/link.
Easy Guide to Activate Hoopla on Firestick at hoopladigital.com/link
You can activate the Hoopla Digital app on your FireStick device using the following steps.
- If your Fire Stick device is already switched on, press the Home button on the remote to get the home screen.
- Look for the Find option.
- Here, you will get to choose the Search icon.
- In the search option, use the virtual keyboard to type Hoopla Digital.
- The hoopla Digital app will appear on the screen.
- Please select it and click the Get button.
- The app will take a few seconds to install on Fire TV.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, you need to launch it by clicking the Open button.
- An activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Open hoopladigital.com/link on another device.
- Sign in with your Hoopla Digital login credentials. (If you don’t have a Hoopla account, click Sign Up).
- Enter the code displayed on the TV screen.
Within seconds, your Fire Stick screen will refresh. You can stream your favorite e-books, audiobooks, and comics on your Fire TV.
How to Sign up for a Hoopla Digital Account?
You must have a Hoopla Digital account to link your FireStick device. Need a step-by-step guide? Take a sneak peek –
- Visit hoopladigital.com/link on a web browser.
- You will see, Don’t have an account? Sign Up option below the Log In button.
- Click the Sign-Up link to register for a Hoopla account.
- Please go through the instructions and click the Let’s GO! button.
- If you know the name of your library, enter it. Or, you can search by ZIP, city, or state.
- Click the Next button after selecting your library.
- Now, enter your library card and PIN. (Note: You will be prompted to enter the library password. If you don’t remember it, you can contact your library at the given phone number.)
- Click the Next button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the Next button.
- After entering the required information, click the Done button.
There you go! You can now check your email inbox to confirm your Hoopla Digital subscription.
Can I access Hoopla on my iOS device?
Yes, you can. Here’s the simple process.
- Install the Hoopla Digital app from the App Store on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad).
- Enter the Hoopla account credentials and choose your library system.
- Agree to the Terms and enter the library card number.
- Enter PIN if required.
- You are ready to stream Hoopla on iOS devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hoopla Digital is absolutely free with your library card number and password. So make sure you are a patron to enjoy Hoopla at no cost.
You can access more than 500,000 content titles across six formats with a valid Library card number. Before that, you must install the Hoopla Digital app on your Fire Stick directly from the App Store. After installing the app, you must link your Hoopla Digital account at hoopladigital.com/link.