Downloading the iHeartRadio app on the Amazon FireStick device doesn’t cost anything. Once you download the app, there’s a quick activation process to follow at iheart.com/activate before you enjoy iHeartRadio on Fire TV.
Moreover, you can carry out quick searches to find Live Stations or even create stations on your device.
iHeartRadio is one of the leading audio companies in the U.S., reaching over 128 million registered users as of April 2019. The platform is owned by iHeartMedia and offers free music, commercial-free custom stations, news, music, and more.
You can watch iHeartRadio for free. However, there are paid plans as per your taste if you want a better experience.
What Do You Need to Access iHeartRadio on Fire TV?
If you have these prerequisites at your disposal, you are good to go with the activation process.
- You must possess the sign-in details with iHeartRadio.
- A good Wi-Fi connection.
- An upgraded Fire TV device.
- A separate device like a mobile phone or computer to open iheart.com/activate.
Note: You may use your subscription details if you have a paid plan.
How to Activate iHeartRadio on FireStick at iheart.com/activate
Fire TV supports iHeartRadio, and you can get the app on your device from the Amazon App Store. We have got a step-by-step process for you.
- Power on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Press the Home button on the remote to access the home screen.
- Navigate to the Search button and use the virtual keyboard to type iHeartRadio.
- The search results will bring the app to the screen.
- Select the iHeartRadio app, and click the Free or Get button to download the app.
- After downloading the app, you need to click the Open option to launch the iHeartRadio app on FireStick.
- After launching the app, you will have a unique activation code and a URL.
- Save the code and access iheart.com/activate on your computer or mobile device.
- Sign in with your iHeartRadio account details.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV screen and click Activate.
Voila! The iHeartRadio app is now active on your Fire TV Stick device. You should see the app automatically loading on your TV. So you are all set to enjoy some great music.
Steps to Access Saved Stations on Amazon Fire TV
You will only be able to access your saved stations after activating the iHeartRadio app at iheart.com/activate.
- Open the iHeartRadio app on your Fire TV device.
- Enter the login details if you are logging in for the first time.
- Now, access the Home tab and select My Stations.
- You can now access saved stations.
How Do I Search Stations on iHeartRadio App?
You can listen to thousands of radio stations playing pop, hip-hop and R&B, country, news, talk, sports, rock, and more. Also, you can search for your favorite stations or create personalized stations on your device.
Below are a couple of ways to quickly search for your favorite stations on Fire TV.
- Open iHeartRadio on Fire TV.
- From the left menu, select the Search option to find a Live Station.
- Or, you can build a station around a song or artist.
- That’s it!
You can also check this alternative way to search for a different station.
- To search for another station while listening to a Live Station, click Create Station or Live Radio.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to find a station.
Frequently Asked Questions
With iHeartRadio integrated with Fire TV, you can listen to more than 1,500 Live Radio stations from across the country.
You can create an account with iHeartRadio, listen to thousands of radio stations, and stream unlimited music for free.
– Open iheart.com and select the profile icon.
– Click the Sign-Up button and provide your email address, password, and other details.
– After entering all the required information, click the Sign-Up button.
Creating an iHeart account takes less than 2 minutes if you connect through your Google or Facebook account.