Comprehensive Guide to Activate USA Network on FireStick TV at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
USA Network is home to unfiltered family comedies, popular dramas, and buzzy unscripted shows. Recently, it has become the primary channel that carries Premier League matches. So, along with shows like MIZ and MRS, Chucky, Chrisley Knows, and Temptation Island, you can watch Premier League matches and support your favorite team (Man United, West Ham, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Man City, and Leeds United).
To enjoy these shows, movies, Premier League matches, and other NBC network channels on Amazon FireStick, you must subscribe to the USA Network channel through a participating TV/ satellite provider and ensure that your FireStick device supports the latest USA Network app.
As per the official website, USA Network supports all the newest Fire TV models. So if you own a Fire TV Stick 4K 2018, Fire TV Stick – Gen 3, or Fire TV Stick Lite 2020, you can easily install the USA Network app from the App Store and activate it at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu using your TV provider or streaming service credentials.
Want to get USA Network on Fire TV – Guess What? You are scrolling the right page.
How to Activate NBCU USAnetwork.com on FireStick or Fire TV 
USA Network is available on all premier cable or satellite carriers. If you want a hassle-free activation process, get in touch with your TV provider for the correct sign-in details. A few more things are required to activate USA Network on Amazon Fire TV.
- An updated Fire TV streaming device.
- Install the latest USA Network app on your TV-connected device.
- Use another device to access the official activation URL – usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- Internet connection on both your Fire TV and mobile/ tablet/ computer.
- Valid sign-in credentials with your TV provider’s account.
If you meet the requirements above, follow this guide to install and activate USA Network on FireStick –
#1 – Add USA Network Channel to Fire TV
Want to watch the latest episodes of your favorite USA Network shows and live TV on the big screen? Here’s the first thing that you need to do. Add the USA Network app to your Fire TV device and enjoy unlimited streaming. Look at the steps below and follow them carefully to install the app without a problem.
- Switch on your Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon App Store.
- Search for the USA Network app.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Click Get to download & install the app on Fire TV.
Once installed, follow the instructions below to activate your device.
#2 – USAnetwork.com/activatenbcu FireStick
Here’s an easy way to activate USA Network on FireStick:
- Launch the app after successful installation.
- Select the sign-in option to generate a unique activation code.
- Now, open usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code from your TV and click CONTINUE.
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
After successfully activating USA Network on Fire TV, you can watch your favorite shows, live TV, and movies anytime.
How can I watch USA Network on Fire TV without cable?
If you don’t have a cable connection, you can still watch USA Network on your Fire TV device with the following live TV streaming services.
- Sling TV: A favorite choice and one of the most affordable services, Sling TV offers USA Network in its Orange package. It will cost you $40 per month.
- Hulu + Live TV: With a monthly Hulu + Live TV subscription, you can watch USA Network, ESPN, ESPN2, HGTV, NBC, CBS, ABC, and more channels.
- YouTube TV: YouTube TV lets you watch USA Network on your Fire TV device. Sign up for a seven-day free trial today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can find the USA Network app on the Amazon App Store of your FireStick device.
USA Network is available for free through a participating TV provider.
The USA Network channel is available on DirecTV on channel number 242.