Guide to Activate DISH Anywhere on FireStick/ Fire TV at dishanywhere.com/activate – Updated
This article will cover the process of activating the Dish Anywhere app on your Amazon FireStick device at dishanywhere.com/activate using your Dish Network credentials.
Dish Anywhere is a native application of Dish Network, an American company offering direct broadcast satellite services. The services include interactive television, audio programming, and satellite television.
The Dish Anywhere app is available on almost all streaming platforms like Smart TVs, Streaming Devices, iPhone, Android, and Gaming Consoles. So, to watch live, recorded, and on-demand content on your streaming device, including Fire TV, install the Dish Anywhere app from the app store, generate an activation code and use the code at dishanywhere.com/activate to activate your device.
Set up your FireStick Device
Before moving ahead with the installation & activation process, let’s set up the FireStick device. If you have already set up the device, move ahead with the installation process.
- Connect your FireStick device to a power source.
- Now, connect the FireStick device to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Turn on the TV and complete the setup process.
- Connect it to the Internet connection.
How to Activate Dishanywhere.com on FireStick Device 
Now that your FireStick device is set up and connected to the internet, let’s install & activate the Dish Anywhere app –
- Go to the App Store on the FireStick device and search for the Dish Anywhere app.
- Select the app from the search result and click the Get button to download and install the app.
- The downloading and installing process will complete in a few minutes. (depending on your internet speed)
- After the installation is complete, launch the Dish Anywhere app on Fire TV.
- Inside the app, accept the End User Agreement and click the Sign In option to get the activation code.
- Now, go to dishanywhere.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Login to your Dish Network accounts and enter the activation code.
- Click Activate Device to complete the activation process.
You can now start streaming the Dish Network programming on your FireStick device.
Dish Anywhere app not working on FireStick – Possible fixes
Some of the fixes you can try are:
- The first thing to check is the internet connection. Check if the FireStick device is connected to a good internet connection. Sometimes the slightest things can cause trouble. So, check it first.
- Next, check if the HDMI cable is correctly connected to the Amazon FireStick. Also, check if you are using the same cables that came with the FireStick.
- Try resetting the Dish Anywhere app – Uninstall the app and reboot your FireStick device. Then re-install the app and authorize it at dishanywhere.com/activate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, on-demand content is available on the Dish Anywhere App.
Yes. The app is free, and it allows you to watch various movies and TV shows for free on a computer or mobile device.
You can use the magnifying glass icon to search for the content you like.
You can only download the purchased movies.
We hope this guide has helped you smoothly activate the DISH Anywhere app on your FireStick device. If you have any other queries, you can submit them in the comment section below.
I have a fire stick is this free?