If you are a movie lover and want to watch your favorite movies anywhere, consider getting the Movies Anywhere app on one of the supported streaming services.
The FireStick devices support the latest version of the Movies Anywhere app. So be sure to possess the sign-in details of your Movies Anywhere account before accessing moviesanywhere.com/activate and activating the service on your FireStick device. Once activated, you can stream your favorite movies on the big screen.
Things Needed to Activate Movies Anywhere on FireStick
The Movies Anywhere streaming service makes the movie-watching experience super easy by offering one home for your favorite purchased movies from DIRECTV, Verizon Fios TV, Xfinity, Amazon Prime Video, iTunes, Vudu, Microsoft, YouTube/ Google Play, or other digital retailers.
To make it happen, you must get the app on your streaming device first. Here’s a list of things you will require to activate Movies Anywhere on FireStick.
- A stable internet connection.
- An account with Movies Anywhere.
- Compatible FireStick/ Fire TV streaming device.
- A second device to access the official activation URL – moviesanywhere.com/activate.
Moviesanywhere.com Activate on FireStick or Fire TV
The Movies Anywhere app supports many digital film stores and retailers. So, you can install the app on your Fire TV and watch your favorite movies without shuffling between different channels.
If you own a Fire Stick device, you will find the Movies Anywhere app in the Amazon App Store. Here’s a quick guide to install & activate the Movies Anywhere service through moviesanywhere.com/activate.
- Switch on your Fire Stick device and ensure it’s connected to the internet.
- Go to the home screen by pressing the Home icon on the remote.
- From there, navigate to the Find menu.
- Click the Search icon and type Movies Anywhere.
- Select the app from the search results and click the Get button.
- Once installed, open the app and select the sign-in option.
- You should now see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Leave the screen visible while grabbing your phone to access moviesanywhere.com/activate. (You can also open the activation URL on your computer web browser)
- You will need to enter the code if you are already signed in.
- Click the Activate button.
You can now watch your favorite movies from different digital stores on your FireStick device.
Movies Anywhere – Premium Movie Watching
Movies Anywhere is an OTT streaming platform and a digital movies locker owned and controlled by The Walt Disney Company. Unlike other OTT streaming services, MA allows users to download and stream movies from different participating services.
To start streaming movies from your Movies Anywhere library, you must create a Movies Anywhere account by following the steps below and have your collection in one place.
- Visit moviesanywhere.com on a computer or mobile device.
- Click the Sign Up Now – Free button.
- Click Continue with Email if you wish to create your sign-in credentials. (Or, you can click Continue with Apple or Google.)
- On the sign-up page, provide your email address, first name, and password.
- Please select all the checkboxes and click the I Agree button.
Your MoviesAnywhere.com account is now created, and you can use the new credentials to activate the Movies Anywhere app on Fire TV.
What Digital Movies Stores Support Movies Anywhere?
You can connect your digital retail accounts with your Movies Anywhere account to stream your favorite movies. The following digital storefronts support Movies Anywhere –
- Prime Video
- Apple TV
- Google Play/ YouTube
- Microsoft Movies & TV
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download the MA app on your Fire Stick TV for free. You may also download the free Movies Anywhere app from the following app stores.
– Xbox Console Apps
– Roku Channel Store
– Apple App Store
– LG App Store
– Google Play Store
– VIZIO Smart TV App Store
Install and launch the Movies Anywhere app on Fire Stick to get a unique code. Then, open moviesanywhere.com/activate on another device and complete the activation process to start streaming your favorite movies.