How to Activate TLC GO on Amazon FireStick TV at tlc.com/link
You can watch TLC and 14 other networks, including HG TV, Travel Channel, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Animal Planet, Trvl, etc., on your FireStick device by activating the TLC GO app at tlc.com/activate using a participating TV provider subscription.
TLC – The Learning Channel – is a premium cable TV channel from Warner Bro. Discovery. The channel was launched in 1980 with a pure focus on instructional and educational programming. However, as years passed and Discovery acquired TLC, the focus slowly shifted to lifestyle programming, reality TV programming, and personal stories.
Today, the TLC app is available for download on various platforms such as iOS, Android, Apple TV, FireStick, and Roku. If you are an American resident, you can enjoy the best of TLC programming by installing and activating the TLC GO app on your streaming device. The app is free to download on your smart TV but requires a cable or streaming service subscription to access the content.
Let’s learn how to add & activate TLC GO on your Fire TV through the activation URL – tlc.com/link.
Guide to Activate TLC.com on Amazon FireStick or Fire TV 
To activate the TLC Go app on your Amazon Fire TV, you will need to follow these steps:
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and navigate to the home screen.
- Scroll to the right and select the Search option.
- Search for the TLC GO app.
- Install the app by clicking the Get or Download button.
- Launch the app on Fire TV by clicking the Open button.
- Inside the app, select the Profile icon and the Sign-in option to generate an activation code on the screen.
- Leave the screen visible while you access tlc.com/link on another device (phone or computer/ mac).
- Enter the activation code carefully and click the Link TV Provider option.
- It will take you to the sign-in page, where you must enter your TV provider username and password.
Once logged in, you can watch live and on-demand episodes of TLC shows, including popular series like 90 Day Fiancé and Say Yes to the Dress, on your Amazon FireStick device.
How to watch TLC on Fire TV without cable
Apart from cable providers, live streaming service providers also offer TLC shows.
- Philo (costs $25 per month and a week free trial)
- Vidgo (costs $59.95 per month)
- Sling TV (pay $40 per month)
- DIRECTV STREAM (costs $69.99 per month and a 5-day free trial)
- YouTube TV (available for $64.99 per month and a 2-week free trial)
- fuboTV (costs $99.99 and a week free trial)
- Hulu with Live TV (costs $69.99 per month)
What to Watch on TLC GO?
After activating the TLC GO app on your Fire TV, you have an entire catalog to explore and choose what you wish to enjoy. Keep in mind that The Learning Channel has shifted its focus from educational and instructional programming to reality television. So, you can turn off your brain and stream whatever comes on the screen.
According to IMDb, here are some of the most popular TLC shows you would like to binge-watch.
- Undercover Boss
- Junkyard Wars
- Extreme Cheapskates
- 90 Day Fiancé
- My 600-lb Life
TLC no longer produces educational content but continues to woo its audience with many popular hit shows – 7 Little Johnstons, Sister Wives, etc. Since TLC is more into reality television programming, you won’t have your favorite movies to enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check with your TV provider and ensure it offers TLC programming in its standard package. TLC Go supports all leading cable and satellite providers such as Fios, Spectrum, DirecTV, Xfinity, Cox, Dish, and many more.
First, download the TLC GO app from the Amazon Appstore. Once installed, open the app to get an activation code. Now use the code at tlc.com/link and sign in with your TV provider credentials to activate TLC on your Firestick device.