This guide will walk you through the simple steps to install and activate your favorite Spanish-language Telemundo channel on your Firestick or Fire TV device at telemundo.com/activar and unlock a treasure trove of telenovelas, news, sports, and more.
Telemundo is a popular American Spanish-language television network owned by NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises. It is the second-largest provider of Spanish-language content in the United States after Univision.
It offers a variety of programming, including:
- Telenovelas: Popular drama series, often with romantic or suspenseful storylines, that have garnered a dedicated fan base.
- News and current affairs: Telemundo informs viewers about Hispanic communities and global events through news coverage shows such as “Al Rojo Vivo” and “Noticiero Telemundo.”
- Reality TV: From talent shows like “La Voz” to competition series like “Exatlón USA,” Telemundo offers exciting reality programming.
- Sports: Telemundo broadcasts major sporting events, including the FIFA World Cup and the Olympics.
- Entertainment Shows: Talk shows, variety programs, and specials round out the diverse lineup.
The Telemundo TV app is a great way to watch the latest Latin American telenovelas, spicy reality shows, and news on your Amazon FireStick device.
To stream Telemundo on Fire TV, download & install the Telemundo app from the Amazon App Store. Once installed, you must activate your device at telemundo.com/activar using your TV or cable provider credentials.
Telemundo.com/activar Fire TV or FireStick
The Telemundo app lets you watch a variety of unique genres, such as Turkish dramas, Colombian best-sellers, humor, fantasy, and more. But you need to activate the Telemundo channel on your FireStick device first. To do so, you will require:
- A strong internet connection.
- An updated FireStick device.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider account.
- Another device to visit telemundo.com/activar website.
Once the prerequisites are handy, you can go through the steps below to activate Telemundo on Amazon FireStick:
- Go to the Find menu from your Amazon Fire TV Stick home screen.
- Use the remote to access the magnifying glass icon.
- Type the app name – Telemundo.
- The Telemundo app should appear within no time.
- Select the app and click the Get or Download button.
- It takes a while to download the app.
- Click the Open button to launch the Telemundo app on Fire TV.
- Follow the prompts to get a unique activation code on the TV screen.
- Open telemundo.com/activar on a supported browser.
- Type the code in the required field and click the Continuar/ Continue button.
- Enter your TV provider sign-in details.
- The system will take a while to verify the details.
Once verified, you can access the Telemundo app on FireStick and watch movies, TV shows, sports, and other popular videos in your native language
How to Watch Telemundo without Cable on Fire TV
Many streaming services like YouTube TV, Fubo TV, Hulu + Live TV, and DIRECTV STREAM carry the Telemundo channel in their standard packages. You can sign up with one of these live TV streaming services to watch Telemundo live, as well as on-demand content on your Amazon Fire TV.
Here are the steps to watch Telemundo on FireStick TV using a streaming service:
- Subscribe to a streaming service that offers Telemundo.
- Download the streaming service’s app on your Fire TV.
- Sign in to the streaming service’s app with your account credentials.
- Select Telemundo from the list of channels.
you should now be able to watch Telemundo on your Fire TV without a cable subscription. Enjoy your favorite Telemundo shows and content!
Is Telemundo Worth It?
Telemundo is totally meant for the Spanish-speaking population in the United States. However, the channel has undergone drastic changes over the years and is streaming content in 35 different languages in over a hundred countries.
If you don’t speak or understand Spanish, you can still add the channel to watch its special episodes, reality TV series, Spanish films (English subtitles), telenovelas, and sports from El Señor de los Cielos, La Doña, El Final del Paraíso, Caso Cerrado, Exatlón, La Voz and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must have a TV provider or streaming service subscription to activate Telemundo on your FireStick device.
After adding the Telemundo app to your device, sign in with your TV subscription and activate the service at telemundo.com/activar. You can now access the entire Telemundo catalog comprising live and VOD content.
You can watch Telemundo shows without signing in with a participating TV provider. However, you must sign up for an NBC Universal profile to access free content and unlock episodes. Creating an account bestows you three credits to access free content.
If you are having trouble activating Telemundo on your Fire TV, here are some troubleshooting tips:
– Make sure that you have a valid TV provider subscription that includes Telemundo.
– Ensure that you are entering your TV provider credentials correctly.
– Restart your Fire TV.
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Telemundo app.