The Olympic Channel is a global digital platform operated by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) that provides year-round coverage of Olympic sports, athletes, and events. The channel offers a wide variety of content, including live and on-demand replays of Olympic competitions, documentaries, original programming, and news stories.
The Olympic Channel app is available on various streaming devices, including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. In addition to its live and on-demand content, the Olympic Channel app also offers several other features, including:
- A personalized feed that shows you the latest news and stories about your favorite Olympic athletes and sports
- The ability to create a watchlist of your favorite content
- Set reminders for upcoming Olympic events
- Watch Olympic Channel content in HD
To watch the previous or upcoming Olympic games on your Firestick device, download and install the Olympic Channel app from the App Store and sign in with your Olympic Channel login credentials.
If you don’t have an Olympic Channel account, you can create one for free. To create an account, go to the olympicchannel.com and click the “Sign Up” button. Enter your email address, password, and date of birth, and then click the “Create Account” button.
How to Download the Olympic Channel App on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Downloading the Olympic Channel app is very simple. Follow the steps provided here to complete the download and installation process:
- Connect your FireStick device to your smart TV.
- On the home screen, click the search icon.
- Type ‘Olympic Channel app’ in the search field and select the app from the search result.
- Click on the ‘Get’ button to start the downloading process.
- After the download is complete. The installation will begin.
Steps to Activate Olympic Channel on FireStick via activate.olympicchannel.com
After successfully installing the Olympic Channel app, you can follow the steps provided below to activate the app on your device.
- Open the app, and you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Go to activate.olympicchannel.com and select your TV provider.
- Enter your activation code and click ‘Continue.’
- The Olympic Channel app is now active on your FireStick device.
You can now enjoy all the Olympic games on your smart TV. You can watch your favorite sports live, watch award-winning original films and series, view the schedule of upcoming events, and explore 24 by 7 thematic linear channels. In addition, you can browse the app for TV channels, Live Events, and Original Series.
About the Olympic Channel App
Olympic Channel App is a multi-platform application that engages sports lovers with Olympic games all year round. It offers original programming, live sports, news, highlights, and more.
Launched in August 2016 to support the IOC’s goal of engaging younger generations with the Olympic movement, the Olympic Channel is available at the official website, olympicchannel.com, a mobile app, and an app accessed on smart TVs via streaming devices.
You can also follow the channel on social media, viz. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat. Founding partners of the Olympic Channel are Worldwide TOP Partners Bridgestone, Alibaba, and Toyota.
If you still have any queries or issues regarding the activation process, post in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the app is completely free. However, you must have a cable TV subscription.
You can watch the Olympic Channel through various streaming services, viz. Sling TV, YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, FuboTV, and more.
Some important features of the Olympic Channel app are:
1. Original series, namely Against All Odds, Hitting the Wall, Identify
2. Five Rings Films
3. 24/ 7 Live Streaming
Some of the easiest fixes that work most of the time are:
1. Update the app to the latest version.
2. Uninstall and reinstall the application.
3. Check if the internet connection is working.
No. The application is available all year round. Users can access exclusive interviews, comprehensive coverage, never-before-seen footage, and more.