The Olympic Channel app has been provided for FireStick users recently. This guide here will provide you with the process for downloading and activating the application on a FireStick device.
Downloading the Olympic Channel will help in accessing all the necessary updates related to the Olympic games. You can download the channel’s app on your mobile devices or other streaming platforms to access the content for free. Some content can be paid depending upon your cable provider subscription. Let’s move ahead to the process to download and activate Olympic Channel app on FireStick device using activate.olympicchannel.com.
How to Download Olympic Channel App on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Downloading the Olympic Channel app is very simple. Follow the steps provided here to complete the download and installation process:
- Connect your FireStick device to your smart TV.
- On the home screen, click the search icon.
- Type ‘Olympic Channel app’ in the search field and select the app from the search result.
- Click on the ‘Get’ button to start the downloading process.
- After the download is complete. The installation will begin.
Steps to Activate Olympic Channel on FireStick via activate.olympicchannel.com
After successfully installing the Olympic Channel app, you can follow the steps provided below to activate the app on your device.
- Open the app, and you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Go to activate.olympicchannel.com and select your TV provider.
- Enter your activation code and click ‘Continue.’
- The Olympic Channel app is now active on your FireStick device.
You can now enjoy all the Olympics games on your smart TV. You can watch your favorite sports live, watch award-winning original films and series, view the schedule of upcoming events, explore 24 by 7 thematic linear channels. In addition, you can browse the app for TV channels, Live Events, and Original Series.
About the Olympic Channel App
Olympic Channel App is a multi-platform application that engages sports lovers with Olympic games all year round. It offers original programming, live sports, news, highlights, and more.
Launched in August 2016 to support the IOC’s goal of engaging younger generations with the Olympic movement, the Olympic Channel is available at the official website olympicchannel.com, a mobile app, and an app accessed on smart TVs via streaming devices.
You can also follow the channel on social media viz. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat. Founding partners of the Olympic Channel are Worldwide TOP Partners Bridgestone, Alibaba, and Toyota.
If you still have any queries or issues regarding the activation process, post in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, the app is completely free. However, you must have a cable TV subscription.
You can watch Olympic Channel through various streaming services viz. Sling TV, YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, FuboTV, and more.
Some important features of the Olympic Channel app are:
1. Original series, namely Against All Odds, Hitting the Wall, Identify
2. Five Rings Films
3. 24/ 7 Live Streaming
Some of the easiest fixes that work most of the time are:
1. Update the app to the latest version.
2. Uninstall and reinstall the application.
3. Check if the internet connection is working.
No. The application is available all year round. Users can access exclusive interviews, comprehensive coverage, never-before-seen footage, and more.