To watch Channel 9 Live and On Demand on your TV via a Fire Stick device, you must install the 9Now app from the Amazon App Store and activate it at 9now.com.au/activate. Please note that you must have an active Nine account while accessing the official activation link.
In 2016, Nine Network (Channel Nine or 9Network) launched the 9Now service (replacing 9Jumpin) for its growing audience who wants to watch online live streaming of Channel 9, 9Rush, 9Go, 9Gem, and 9Life, as well as live news via nine.com.au from anywhere.
You can stream this video-on-demand service for free on all leading streaming devices, including the Amazon Fire TV devices. You will, however, require a Nine account to become a member and get access to live streaming and exclusive on-demand content.
Are you willing to explore Channel 9’s exclusive dramas, news, entertainment, sports, and a wide variety of content? Please read the full article.
How to Get 9Now on FireStick
With the 9Now app available on Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite (2020 release), it will be super fun to stream 9Now Exclusives and other Channel 9 shows, including news programs, sports, etc.
Adding the app to your FireStick device is the first step, and we will ensure that you carry this out without a problem. So, here are the steps to get started and add the 9Now app to your TV-connected FireStick device.
- First, connect your Fire Stick device to wifi internet.
- Press the Home button on the Fire TV remote.
- From the home screen, navigate your way to the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type 9Now.
- Click Get or Download to install the app.
Once installed, launch the app and follow the steps below to activate 9Now.com.au on your device.
Activate 9Now on FireStick via 9now.com.au/activate 
You are only a few clicks away from watching on-demand and live content on your Fire Stick device.
- Click the Open option on your Fire TV to launch the 9Now app.
- Inside the app, select the Sign-in option to generate a unique 9Now activation code.
- Leave the screen visible and visit 9now.com.au/activate on another device.
- Click the Login to your Nine Account if you already have a Nine account. If not, click Create a Nine Account and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- Click the Activate button.
The 9Now app is now active on your TV-connected FireStick device. You can browse through the library and watch your favorite content from the comfort of your living room.
Do I Have to Register for a Nine Account?
An account with Channel 9 is imperative to stream 9Now on any platform. Here’s an easy guide to registering for a free Nine account.
- Visit 9now.com.au on Google Chrome.
- Click the Log In option. (Located in the top-right corner.)
- Enter your Email Address and click the Continue button.
- Enter your password (8 to 50 characters) and click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the signup process seamlessly.
Frequently Asked Questions
The 9Now app is legit and available for free.
There’s a simple procedure to follow.
– Go to the App Store on your TV.
– Search and install the 9Now app.
– Launch the app to get an activation code.
– Visit 9now.com.au/activate on a phone/PC.
– Log in with your existing account or register for a new account
– Enter the code to watch 9Now on your TV.
On a supported device, you can watch shows and episodes from Channel 9, 9Rush, 9Go, 9Gem, and 9Life.