Simple Steps to Activate TNT Drama on FireStick via tntdrama.com/activate – Updated
TNT Drama (Turner Network Television) is one of the best streaming services offering great content through its 180 channels. Some popular channels include TNT, CNN, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, and others.
It is a part of Turner Entertainment Digital that brings you originals, including Animal Kingdom, The Alienist, All Elite Wrestling: Rampage, American Race, Snowpiercer, Good Behavior, Rhodes to the Top, Shaq Life, The Inside Story, Shatterbox, and Will.
This guide will explain how to add the Watch TNT app to your streaming device and watch TNT Originals that are available nowhere else. Amazon’s streaming device supports the latest version of the TNT Drama app. So, stick to the end of this article to activate TNT Drama on FireStick via tntdrama.com/activate.
Can I Get TNT Drama on FireStick?
You don’t need to hiss and hustle to get the Turner Network Television app on your Fire Stick device. The Watch TNT app is officially available in the Amazon App Store of your Fire TV Stick device, hence an easy pick. But first, ensure you have a stable internet connection to install & activate the app on your compatible device at tntdrama.com/activate.
Is it enough to have a compatible Fire Stick device to watch TNT programming? If not, what else do you require? Let’s find out!
- A stable internet connection.
- You must live in the United States.
- Possess the subscription details with your TV provider.
- Updated FireStick, Fire TV, or Fire Cube device.
- Keep a second device to access the tntdrama.com activation URL.
How to Activate TNT Drama to FireStick or Fire TV 
Go ahead with the activation process only if you possess all the above prerequisites. Adding the TNT app to your streaming device is the first step for streaming popular dramas on the big screen.
Here’s how to add the TNT app to your Fire Stick.
- Power on your FireStick device.
- Go to the home screen by clicking the Home button on the remote.
- You will then select Find > Search.
- Type Watch TNT using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the app from the search results and click the Get or Download button.
- It takes a few seconds to download the TNT app.
After downloading the TNT Drama app, you can continue and activate TNT Drama via tntdrama.com/activate.
- Click the Open option after downloading the TNT Drama app.
- Follow the prompts on your TV screen to get an activation code.
- Leave the screen visible while you launch a mobile or web browser and access tntdrama.com/activate.
- Select Amazon Fire TV from the drop-down menu.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Enter the code from your TV screen.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Sign in with your TV provider username and password.
You can now stream TNT Drama on your FireStick device.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can watch TNT Drama without cable. Make sure you have subscriptions to one of the following streaming services –
– Sling TV
– DIRECTV STREAM
– YouTube TV
Choose a suitable plan and enjoy uninterrupted streaming on your Fire Stick device.
You can watch TNT for free on your streaming device with a participating cable or satellite provider. On the other hand, if you are a Sling TV, YouTube TV, DIRECTV STREAM, or Hulu customer, you don’t have to buy TNT separately and watch TNT Originals like Snowpiercer and fantasy series like Charmed.
The American TV network is available on Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox, iOS, and Android devices, thus reaching out to more than 90 million households in the United States.
If you cannot access the activation code, try the following solutions:
– Restart your device.
– Go to System > Restart System.
– Check your Internet Connection. If the internet is not working, restart the router.