Install and Activate Crackle.com on Fire TV or FireStick Device
What does it take to watch your favorite movies, TV shows, animation, sports, drama, and comedy? Absolutely nothing! Yes, you read that correctly. Just by adding the Crackle app to your TV-connected device, you can watch thousands of premium content without paying a single dime.
Crackle, owned by Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, is a free video streaming service founded in 2004. It has an array of content to keep you super engaged, thus keeping boredom at bay.
Surprisingly, Crackle supports all major streaming devices, gaming consoles, smart TVs, Chromecast, smartphones, and tablets.
To watch Crackle Originals, sports, or movies on your FireStick device, you must install the Crackle app from the app store & activate it at crackle.com/activate.
What Should You Possess?
Check these must-have prerequisites before accessing the Crackle activation URL –
- Updated Fire TV device (minimum OS is Android 6.0)
- An account with Crackle.
- Stable internet connection
- A separate device like a computer, tablet, or mobile phone
Apart from these requirements, ensure your FireStick device is already set up and connected to your TV with an HDMI port.
How to Activate Crackle on FireStick at crackle.com/activate
Fire TV and FireStick users can activate the Crackle app at crackle.com/activate and watch movies and shows. If you use a Fire TV device, ensure the minimum OS is Android 6.0.
Now that you have the requirements ready, embark on the below steps to complete the activation process.
- Turn on your Fire TV device.
- Scroll to the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the Crackle app.
- Select the app from the search results and click the Get button.
- Launch the app by clicking the Open button.
- You will see a unique activation code and URL inside the app.
- Once you have the code, open crackle.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the sign-in details of your Crackle account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one.
- After logging into your account, enter the code and click the Activate button.
You can now access premium content on the Crackle app on your FireStick device.
How to Create a Crackle Account?
To sign up for a Crackle account,
- Go to crackle.com.
- Click the Create Account option.
- A pop-up screen will appear, prompting you to create a free account.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Create a password meeting the requirements.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Click the checkboxes and accept the Terms and Privacy.
- Click the Continue button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Navigate to the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV device and search for the Crackle app. Click the Get option. That’s it!
After installing the Crackle app on your Fire TV device, you need to launch it. Save a unique code that appears on the TV screen. Then visit crackle.com/activate and enter the sign-in details. Input the unique activation code and click Activate. You are ready to watch Crackle Originals and shows.
Samsung Smart TVs and Vizio TVs support the latest Crackle app. You can install the app from the app store of your smart TV and activate it via the activation URL.
Crackle is a free video streaming service from Chicken Soup for Soul Entertainment. You only need a Crackle account to watch Crackle Originals like Going from Broke, Meeting Mr. Christmas, and more. In addition, with your Crackle account, you can let your kids watch their favorite cartoon shows (you manage parental controls).
Crackle has almost everything for your entire family – the latest movies, popular TV shows, documentaries, black entertainment, animation, horror, comedy, drama, and war stories.
You can get Crackle on Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Vizio TV, PlayStation, Chromecast, and smartphones.
If the Crackle app is not working on your streaming device, check your internet connection first and then ensure your device is updated. If that doesn’t fix the problem, delete and reinstall the app.