If you are a sports lover, ESPN is the best entertainment option for you. ESPN app is exclusively developed for streaming sports such as Cricket, F1, NFL, NBA, MLB, UFC, MLS, College Football, Tennis, Golf, Super Bowl, and more. With an ESPN+ subscription, you will get access to real-time notifications, breaking news, stories, videos from your favorite teams, live updates, and more.
You can access the ESPN app on different platforms like smartphones, gaming consoles, streaming devices, and smart TVs. This post will cover the steps to install and activate the ESPN app on a FireStick device using espn.com/activate.
How to Install ESPN App on FireStick TV
ESPN app can be installed on the Amazon FireStick by following the steps mentioned under:
- Turn on your FireStick device.
- Click on the ‘Find’ menu and then on the ‘Search’ option.
- Type ‘ESPN’ in the search box and press enter.
- Select ESPN from the suggestion list.
- Now, click the install option.
- After the installation is complete, tap on the ‘Open’ menu to launch the app.
- Now, the ESPN app is on your FireStick device.
Activate ESPN on FireStick using espn.com/activate
After the app is installed on your Amazon Fire Stick device, you need to sign in for the ESPN+ subscription. After the subscription is done, follow the steps to activate your account:
- Open the ESPN app on your FireStick device.
- Look for the gear icon on the top of the TV screen and click it.
- Choose the ‘Subscription’ option. Select ESPN+ and click login.
- Now, an ESPN activation code will appear on the screen.
- Go to espn.com/activate from your smartphone or PC.
- Enter the activation code in the field and click ‘Continue’.
- Now, log in with your ESPN account to complete the activation process.
After the activation process is completed successfully, you can watch your favorite sports content on your TV.
Alternative Way for Streaming ESPN on FireStick using Downloader App
There is an alternative way for installing the ESPN app on a FireStick device. Here are the steps for the same. You can follow this procedure if some error occurs in the above method.
- Click the ‘Find’ menu on the FireStick home screen and click the ‘Search’ option.
- Search for the ‘Downloader’ app.
- Click the app from the search results.
- Now, click on the ‘Install’ option to install the Downloader app.
- Now, return to the home screen and click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Scroll down to the ‘My Fire TV’ option.
- Tap ‘Developer Options’ on the screen.
- Click the ‘Install Unknown Apps’ option and ‘Enable the toggle’ for the Downloader application.
- Now, launch the Downloader app and click the ‘Home’ option from the left panel.
- Enter the apk URL – www.amazon.com in the URL field.
- After the download is complete, click the ‘Install’ button. And, launch the app by clicking on the ‘Open’ button.
- Now you can steam the sports events on your FireStick device.
Also Read –
Activate FOX Sports App on FireStick
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Instead of getting an ESPN+ subscription, you can watch the content through an active TV service provider.
You can access ESPN through AT&T U-verse, Hulu, Dish, DIRECTV, Optimum, and more.
Both Live and On-Demand Streaming.
An ESPN+ subscription costs $69.99 per year.