Check out the guide to activate Criterion Channel on your Fire TV Stick. The Amazon FireStick is a good choice for streaming your favorite shows and movies on your Smart TV.
Criterion Channel is an independent streaming service with a collection of classic and contemporary movies from Hollywood and worldwide; some movies are not available elsewhere. There are more than 1,000 different movies that are updated regularly. Along with movies, subscribers can also enjoy more than 500 shorts, 5000 trailers, behind-the-scenes documentaries, commentary tracks, interviews, and rare footage. With so many classic movies, you will never get bored with this channel on your smart TV.
The channel is available on all different streaming platforms like Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, etc. In addition, by activating Criterion Channel, you can also watch other major channels viz. CNBC, USA Networks, and Oxygen on-demand.
To access the Criterion Channel content anytime, you need to download the channel’s app on your streaming device and activate the same at criterionchannel.com/activate. The detailed process is provided below.
How to Download Criterion Channel App on FireStick TV
Here are the steps to download the Criterion Channel app on an Amazon FireStick device:
- Connect the FireStick to your smart TV and then go to the home screen.
- Next, go to the app store and search for the Criterion Channel app.
- Open the app and download it. The process of downloading and installing will take a few minutes.
How to Activate Criterion Channel on FireStick using criterionchannel.com/activate
Follow the below steps to complete the activation process:
- Once the installation is complete, open the app.
- A unique activation code will appear on the screen.
- Visit criterionchannel.com/activate on your mobile device or computer.
- Log in using your login credentials.
- Enter the activation code in the promoted field.
- Complete the activation process by providing complete information.
- There you are. The activation process is done, and you can now access the Criterion Channel content on your device anytime, anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If the app is not working on your FireStick device, follow the actions mentioned below:
1. Uninstall the app from your device.
2. Restart your device.
3. Now, install the application again.
Contact your TV provider or the customer service of the channel for this query.
No. The Criterion Channel is available in the U.S. and Canada for $10.99 per month and $99.99 yearly. A 14 day free (no obligation) trial is also available.
Yes. You can cancel the subscription. The option to pause the subscription is also available.
No. Movies cannot be streamed using the Criterion account. Instead, you need to sign up for the Criterion Channel for streaming movies.