Activate UrbanflixTV on Fire TV at urbanflixtv.com/activate
The catalog of UrbanflixTV comprises critically acclaimed short-form stories, features, stage plays, stand-up comedy specials, VR, musical projects, documentaries, and series (both scripted and unscripted). A valid subscription will not just let you search for your go-to favorites but also allow you to browse new titles and stream videos straight to your smart devices, like Amazon Fire TV. If you own a Fire TV, let us walk you through this easy guide to activate Urbanflix TV via urbanflixtv.com/activate.
Prerequisites for Streaming UrbanflixTV on Smart Devices
Do you have an UrbanflixTV subscription plan? Well, that’s not the only prerequisite for streaming your favorite shows and series on the big screen. You need to take a look at the following things as well.
- A good Internet connection with a minimum download speed of 10Mbps.
- A compatible Fire TV device connected to the best Wi-Fi network.
- Another device – a computer, mobile, or tablet.
- You need to subscribe to UrbanFlix TV.
- An account with Urbanflix TV.
How to Sign up for UrbanflixTV Account
“Entertainment not just for some of us but for all of us” – UrbanflixTV believes that its extensive collection of movies and series should be accessible to everyone who has signed up for an account. If you are yet to sign up with UrbanflixTV, check the steps below.
- Go to urbanflixtv.com and click the Subscribe Now button on the homepage.
- It will take you to another page where you need to select a subscription plan.
- You can choose either the Quarterly Plan ($17.99) or Annual Plan ($59.99).
- After selecting a plan, you will be taken to another page.
- You need to enter some details on this page to create an account.
- Enter your Email, Full Name, Nickname, Phone Number, Security Question, and Password.
- Click the checkbox to agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the Continue button to complete the signup process.
There you go! You have signed up for an account with UrbanflixTV.
How to Activate UrbanflixTV on Fire TV via urbanflixtv.com/activate?
Refer to the steps to activate Urbanflix TV on your Fire TV.
- Turn on your Fire TV device and access the Home screen menu.
- Navigate to the Amazon App Store and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Access the search option and type UrbanflixTV.
- The search results will bring the app on the screen.
- Select it and click the Get button to install it.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- A popup screen will appear, carrying the activation URL and code.
- Access the urbanflixtv.com/activate page on your computer browser.
- Enter Email and Password.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter the registration code in the desired field and click the Activate button to finish the process.
The Urbanflix TV app will load automatically. You can select a program and start enjoying it.
Should you face an activation error, check out these quick troubleshooting tips to get rid of it.
- Regenerate the activation code if it expires.
- Make sure your Internet connection is good. It should have a minimum download speed of 10Mbps.
- Remove the UrbanflixTV app and reinstall it using the same method.
- Update the device if incompatible.
- Use another device connected to a stable Wi-Fi network to access urbanflixtv.com/activate.
- Delete browser cache files.
About Urbanflix TV (Price, Best Shows)
Founded by Herb Kimble, an actor, film producer, director, and entrepreneur, UrbanflixTV is one of the newest streaming services available across multiple devices. It has a huge collection of content – movies, series, and documentaries – comprising primarily non-mainstream titles. Some of the best UrbanflixTV shows include independent series – Casting the Net, Pump, Laugh Tonight with Damon Williams, Howard High, Darknet, Escorts, 2 Self Help Books Away from Being Perfect, and Dystopia.
However, you will need a subscription to watch the above series. Urbanflix TV basically has two subscription plans –
- Quarterly Plan ($17.99/ quarter)
- Annual Plan ($59.99/ year)
Also Read –
Cooking Channel TV App on FireStick
urbanflixtv.com/activate – FAQs
A valid UrbanflixTV subscription is mandatory to stream its original content on your Fire TV. However, if you don’t want to spend a dime, consider canceling the subscription during the trial period.
Yes, the official UrbanflixTV app is available on the Amazon App Store. You need to navigate to the App Store to install the app and activate it via urbanflixtv.com/activate.
Apart from Fire TV, you can use your Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, and smartphones to watch UrbanflixTV content.