Warner Bros. Discovery owns the Investigation Discovery Channel. With a participating TV provider subscription, you can watch popular true-crime documentaries like The Murder Tapes, No One Can Hear You Scream, Body Cam, In Pursuit with John Walsh, and more on your Amazon Fire TV.
That’s not it. You can unlock thousands of episodes from the Discovery family of networks, such as TLC, Travel Channel, Science Channel, Discovery, and more.
When you link your streaming device like FireStick with a pay-TV provider, you can binge-watch all your ID favorites, including See No Evil, On the Case with Paula Zahn, American Monster, and Web of Lies.
Are you ready for some real fun? Let’s quickly learn how to install and activate the IDGO channel on your Fire Stick device via idgo.com/activate.
Prerequisites to Activate ID GO on Fire TV
ID GO, the official Investigation Discovery app, lets you watch your favorite shows from ID and 14 other networks anytime, anywhere. Well, there’s a process to follow. First, you must install the latest ID GO app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick device and activate it via idgo.com/activate.
Here’s a list of things you will require to complete the activation process smoothly.
- Sign-in credentials with your participating TV provider.
- High-speed internet connection.
- A mobile or computer to link your device at idgo.com/activate.
- Updated Fire Stick device.
idgo.com/activate FireStick or Fire TV
To activate the ID GO app on your FireStick device,
- Access the home screen on your Fire TV.
- From the home screen, select the Find menu.
- Click the Search icon and type ID GO.
- The ID GO app will appear in the search results.
- Select the app and click the Get button.
- The ID GO app will begin to download on your FireStick device.
- Once installed, click the Open icon.
- The app will display an activation code and a URL.
- Now grab your mobile phone or open your computer.
- Launch a browser and visit idgo.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and click the Link TV Provider option.
- Provide the TV provider account sign-in details and click the Activate button.
The ID GO app is now active on your Fire Stick device. You can launch the app and browse different categories to watch crime thrillers.
Frequently Asked Questions
ID GO, the official application for Investigation Discovery, is an entertainment channel from Discovery Communications. The app is available on the application store of all leading streaming platforms, smart TVs, and smartphones. In addition, you can download the ID GO app on your device for free.
Installing the ID GO app on FireStick is free. However, you will require sign-in details with your TV provider to watch Investigation Discovery content for free. Apart from ID, you can watch content from other Discovery-owned channels.
You can watch Investigation Discovery for free if you have sign-in credentials from any one of these TV providers – Optimum, Xfinity, DIRECTV, Frontier, Mediacom, Sparklight, Cox, U-Verse, Spectrum, WOW, Dish, and Fios.
These devices support the latest ID GO app.
– Fire TV
– Android TV
– Apple TV
– Xbox One
If you have an active subscription from a TV provider, here’s how to watch Investigation Discovery on Fire Stick.
– Go to the Amazon App Store on your Fire Stick device and install the ID GO app.
– Open the app to get a unique code.
– Access idgo.com/activate on another device.
– Type the code and link your TV provider to activate ID GO on your FireStick device.