TVision lets you “experience great content and streaming features” and get top streaming solutions for a fantastic value when subscribed to T-Mobile and activate the service on your favorite FireStick device via tvision.com/activate. Once activated, you can enjoy dozens of free entertainment channels, live sports, news, and more.
Technology giants introducing streaming services to entertain loyal customers has become a trend. One of the newest entrants, T-Mobile, has its streaming service called TVision, which can easily be connected to your TV for unlimited streaming.
T-Mobile customers can get the TVision app on their favorite devices, such as Amazon Fire TV, to watch live sports, news, and other prominent channels, including Paramount+ (free for one year). The Paramount Plus channel has your favorite programming, exclusive originals, and hit movies like Mayor of Kingdom, Star Trek: Discovery, 1883, and more.
Don’t forget – you can watch live TV, too.
Prerequisites (Things You Must Have)
Being a T-Mobile customer, you will enjoy live sports, news, entertainment channels, and more. However, you must possess a few must-have things to access all these and more. They are:
- A high-speed internet connection.
- TVision subscription. (If you already subscribe to T-Mobile, this should work.)
- A compatible FireStick device.
- Install the latest version of the TVision app.
- A second device to support the activation process.
Tvision.com/activate FireStick or Fire TV
You will come across numerous options while shopping for the best streaming device. The streaming market is flooded with devices and players from leading manufacturers like Roku, Amazon, Google, etc. After spending a decade in the industry, we can confidently say that FireStick from Amazon can make one of the best choices, given its excellent features.
If you already have a FireStick device and are excited to know how to activate Tvision via tvision.com/activate, learn how to add the channel first.
Here’s how to set up TVision on your FireStick.
- Turn on your Fire TV Stick device.
- Use the remote to navigate to the home screen.
- Select the Find menu and click the Search option.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for TVision.
- You will click the Get button to install the app.
- Open the app to receive an activation code and the activation URL.
- Visit tvision.com/activate on your smartphone or laptop.
- Click the Next button after entering your Phone Number or Email Address.
- Now, enter your Password and click the Sign In button.
- Stick to the on-screen instructions and enter the activation code.
It will take a few seconds for the system to verify the details. You will be ready to enjoy your favorite programs using the Fire TV Stick device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besides Firestick, TVision supports all major streaming devices, including Apple TV, Android TV, Sony Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV, Google Chromecast, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, iPhone/iPad, LG Smart TV, and Windows.
Unfortunately, you cannot stream TVision content on Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo.
The easiest way to activate T-Mobile Vision is by following the steps below. Before you jump on to the steps, ensure your Internet connection is stable.
a.) After adding the TVision app to your device, visit tvision.com/activate on another device.
b.) Click the My Account option (located in the top-right corner).
c.) A drop-down option will display, prompting you to click the “Log in” option.
d.) On the log-in page, enter your Email, Phone Number, or Username.
e.) Click the Next button. (If you don’t have a T-Mobile ID, click the Sign Up link to create an account.)
f.) Next, enter the Password and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
Turn any TV into a smart TV by connecting TVision Hub. Ensure the TVision Hub streaming device is set up on your TV using the HDMI port. Follow the above steps to set up TVision Hub.