Peacock TV is an OTT streaming service owned and operated by NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. It offers a mix of original programming and content from NBC, Bravo, E!, and other networks. Peacock also offers a selection of films and television shows from different studios. Peacock has both a free version with ads and a premium version with more content and no ads.
To access Peacock TV on your Firestick device, you must download & install the Peacock TV app from the Amazon app store and activate it at peacocktv.com/tv. In addition, you will need the Peacock login credentials to verify your subscription.
When you activate the Peacock TV app on your Fire TV, you can stream popular hits, hundreds and thousands of movies and episodes of TV Shows, exclusive originals, timely news, live sports, WWE, etc.
peacocktv.com/tv FireStick or Fire TV 
Before you follow the steps below to install and activate Peacock TV on your Amazon Fire TV via peacocktv.com/tv, we recommend you first arrange the following things.
- High-speed WiFi internet connection.
- Fire TV or FireStick.
- A free or paid account with Peacock TV.
- A separate smart device (PC, Phone, Tablet, Laptop) to access peacocktv.com/tv.
If you don’t have a Peacock TV account, create one on the Peacock website or app and follow the instructions below to activate your device.
- From the home screen of your Fire TV, select the Find option.
- Use the search option in the Find section to locate the Peacock TV app.
- Once you find the app, tap the Get button to get the app on Fire TV.
- After installation, tap Open to launch the Peacock TV app on Fire TV.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get a peacocktv.com activation code.
- Now, on a separate device, open a browser and visit peacocktv.com/tv.
- Enter the activation code from your TV and tap the Continue button.
- Next, log in using your Peacock TV account credentials (if prompted). This will link your Fire TV to your Peacock account.
You can now access Peacock TV programming on your Amazon FireStick device.
Peacock TV Activation Failed – Top Troubleshooting Tips
- Check your internet connection: Make sure your internet connection is functioning correctly, and both devices are connected to a stable internet connection.
- Clear the Peacock app’s cache and data: On your Fire TV, go to Settings > Applications > Peacock TV app > Clear Cache & Clear Data.
- Restart your FireStick: Unplug your Fire TV from the power source for a few minutes, then plug it back in.
- Reinstall the app: If the previous steps do not work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Peacock TV app.
- Update your Fire TV: Your Fire TV or FireStick device must run with the latest updates.
- Incorrect Activation Code/ Login Credentials: Enter the activation code carefully at peacocktv.com/tv before it expires. Also, check if you are entering the correct Peacock TV account credentials.
If none of the above solutions work, contact Peacock’s customer support for assistance.
How to Sign Up for a Peacock TV Account?
You must have a Peacock account to stream hit movies and TV series on your FireStick. Here are the steps to subscribe to Peacock TV –
- Open peacocktv.com/tv on a web browser.
- Tap on the Join Peacock option located in the upper-right corner.
- Next, choose the desired plan (Free | Premium | Premium Plus).
- Enter your email, password, first name, last name, and Gender in the prompted field.
- After entering all the required details, tap the Create Account button.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to provide payment details and complete the sign-up process.
Once you’ve signed up and entered billing information, you’ll be able to start streaming Peacock TV’s content on Fire TV.
About Peacock TV
Peacock TV is a standalone entertainment service. Once you activate the Peacock TV app on your Fire TV, you can start watching your faves such as Parks & Rec, Modern Family, Die Hard, The Harry Potter Film Series, Yellowstone, full episodes of The Office, and more. Also, get daily news from NBC, CNBC, E! News, and MSNBC.
Some of the top features offered by Peacock TV are –
- Instant access to hundreds of movies from major studios like DreamWorks Animation, Focus Features, and Universal.
- Kids’ movies and shows like Where’s Waldo and Curious George.
- Popular Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
- Option to create up to 6 personal profiles.
- Free (ad-supported) and paid versions are available.
Frequently Asked Questions
An activation code is valid for a few minutes only. If you enter it after that period, it will display an “expired” or “invalid” notification. You can generate a new code on your Fire TV in such a case.
– Check your internet speed. It is recommended to have at least 2.5 Mbps if using WiFi or broadband.
– Reduce the number of devices connected to the same internet.
– Pause any large download running on the same network.
– Select the Settings option from your Fire TV’s home screen.
– Next, select the Applications option.
– Then, choose the Managed Installed Apps option.
– Tap on the Peacock TV app.
– Now, select the Force Stop option.
Yes, the Peacock TV is also available for free. However, the content may be restricted and ad-supported compared to paid plans.