How to Activate Funimation on your FireStick TV at funimation.com/activate – Updated
Funimation, a leading distributor of various anime series, offers over 15,000 hours of anime content and hundreds of titles that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. With a valid Funimation subscription, you can stream anime when you want to, how you want to, and where you want to.
With an active Funimation subscription, you can access the latest anime episodes and movies in high-quality video and audio. The platform also offers dubbed versions of popular anime shows and movies for viewers who prefer to watch them in English.
The Funimation app is available on all leading streaming devices, including Amazon Fire TV Stick. So to watch your favorite cartoon shows and the most extensive collection of English-dubbed anime on the big screen, all you have to do is simply install the latest Funimation app on your TV-connected FireStick device and activate it at funimation.com/activate.
Things You Need to Activate Funimation on FireStick
Want to transform your TV into a smart one? Connect or set up the Amazon Fire Stick device with your TV via an HDMI port and make sure it is connected to a stable internet connection to watch your favorite movies and shows from Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, and more.
Fire Stick supports hundreds and thousands of apps, including the latest Funimation app that carries English-dubbed anime series and the latest shows out of Japan. So, to enjoy Funimation on your FireStick device, you must install the app from the App Store and activate your Funimation account via funimation.com/activate.
Here are the things you will require to activate Funimation on your Fire TV and enjoy uninterrupted streaming.
- Sign up with Funimation for free streaming (sit through many ads).
- Subscribe to Funimation Premium Plus Plan (to enjoy shows without ads).
- Use a high-speed internet plan. A minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps is recommended for streaming content on Funimation.
- Update your FireStick device for a better streaming experience.
- To access Funimation on Fire TV, you need an active subscription at funimation.com/activate. So, keep a second device handy to complete the activation process.
The Funimation app dwells rent-free on the Amazon App Store. So, it doesn’t need sideloading to get the app on your FireStick device. Here’s a step-by-step process to get Funimation on Fire Stick.
- Select Find from the home screen.
- Click the Search icon.
- You will need to type the app name – Funimation.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Click the Get or Download button to install the app.
- Now click the Open icon to launch Funimation on Fire TV.
- Inside the app, follow the prompts to get an activation code and a URL.
- After getting the code on your TV screen, go to funimation.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter your email address & password.
- Click the SIGN IN button.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV screen.
- Click the Activate button.
Once activated, you can easily navigate its massive library and access a slew of exclusive old and new series on your FireStick-connected TV. The Funimation catalog is a perfect amalgamation of new and old anime series and continues to grow.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is worth trying if your little ones’ favorite pass time is watching the best anime shows. Since most of its content is getting dubbed into English, you will have nostalgia for watching old (popular) series from Japan.
Yes, it is. But you will have limited access, and don’t forget the ad part. If you want to watch Funimation for free, you will encounter a lot of ads.
The only way to access 10,000 episodes and movies without ads is to sign up for the Premium Plus plan and begin the free trial. Make sure you cancel the subscription before your card gets charged $9.99.