For an American football fan, NFL is a must-watch event. A smart TV is an ideal way to catch all the hype and exclusive features of the National Football League.
If you don’t own a smart TV, go for a streaming media player like Fire Stick TV. You can easily activate NFL on your FireStick device at nfl.com/activate and access the updated coverage regularly.
You must possess the following must-have things to activate NFL on the Amazon Fire TV.
- An Internet broadband connection.
- A compatible Fire TV Stick.
- NFL Network subscription through a participating TV provider.
- A mobile phone or computer to visit nfl.com activate Firestick URL.
NFL.com Activate on Amazon Fire Stick
Like Roku and Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick leaves no stone unturned to impress its users with numerous features. Fire Stick TV users can enjoy live NFL games, highlights, and exclusive coverage anytime, anywhere by installing and activating the NFL app. Here are the easy steps for the same –
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV Stick device and access the home screen.
- From there, you need to navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type NFL.
- The NFL app will now appear on the screen.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- After installation, go back to the home screen and launch the NFL app.
- Follow the steps on your TV to generate an activation code.
- On a separate device, access nfl.com/activate.
- Enter the code and click the Continue button.
- On the next screen, select the TV provider and enter the credentials to sign in.
You are now ready to enjoy live NFL games on the big screen.
NFL Activation Failed! – How to Troubleshoot?
The above activation steps won’t work if you don’t have a valid subscription plan or a poor Internet connection. First, you must check your Wi-Fi network and ensure that your streaming platform and the separate device are connected to the internet.
Do you have a valid subscription? If you want to stream the live football matches, make sure your TV provider offers the NFL channel. Contact your TV provider if you face any issues.
Or, if you opt for Game Pass, you must activate it at nfl.com/activate or sign up with NFL Game Pass on Fire Stick.
The professional American football league, NFL, was founded in 1920 as APFA (American Professional Football Association). It is comprised of 32 teams, divided between NFC and AFC. Since this year’s NFL season is about to begin, you may want to catch all the actions on your TV.
NFL Game Pass is another way to stream live games on Fire TV Stick. You can watch NFL games with a subscription through a participating TV provider. Go to nfl.com to purchase NFL Game Pass. After purchasing, you can Activate NFL Game Pass on the NFL app via nfl.com/activate.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can stream NFL Network and NFL RedZone by downloading and installing the NFL app on your Fire Stick TV device.
Install the NFL app on your Fire TV Stick device and launch the app. Follow the on-screen instructions to generate an activation code. This code will further be used on the activation page – nfl.com/activate.
There is no need to use separate accounts for NFL.com and NFL Game Pass.
Apart from the Fire TV and Fire TV Stick devices, NFL Game Pass supports the following streaming platforms and smart devices – Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, Roku, Android TV, and PS4. NFL Game Pass is also compatible with iOS devices.