Are you a football fan looking to activate the NFL app on FireStick at nfl.com/activate? Well, look no further because we have got you covered.
The National Football League (NFL) is one of the most popular sports leagues in the world, with over 175 million fans worldwide. This American football league consists of 32 teams, divided equally between the National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC).
The NFL season runs from September to January, with each team playing 17 regular season games. The playoffs begin in January, with the top six teams from each conference advancing. The playoffs culminate in the Super Bowl, the most-watched sporting event in the United States.
The NFL TV app is the official streaming app of the National Football League. The NFL TV app is available for free on your Amazon Firestick device. However, some features, such as live games and NFL RedZone, require a subscription to NFL+.
To access live local and primetime NFL games on your Fire TV, install the NFL app from the Amazon app store and activate your device at nfl.com/activate using your TV provider or NFL+ credentials.
nfl.com/activate Firestick or Fire TV
Like Roku and Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick leaves no stone unturned to impress its users with numerous features. Firestick users can enjoy live NFL games, highlights, and exclusive coverage anytime, anywhere by installing and activating the NFL app.
Things Needed to Activate NFL on TV
To activate NFL on Fire TV, you will need the following:
- An Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, or Cube device
- An Internet broadband connection.
- NFL Network subscription through a participating TV provider or a valid NFL+ subscription.
- A mobile phone or computer to access the NFL activation URL – nfl.com/activate.
If you have these prerequisites handy, follow the steps below to activate NFL on your TV-connected Firestick device.
Here are the easy steps for the same:
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV Stick device and access the home screen.
- From there, you need to navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type NFL.
- The NFL app will now appear on the screen.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- After installation, launch the NFL app on Fire TV.
- Follow the steps on your TV to generate an activation code.
- On a separate device, access id.nfl.com/account/activate. (You can also scan the QR code on your mobile device to open the activation link.)
- Enter the code and click the Continue button.
- On the next screen, sign in with your NFL+ or TV provider credentials.
Once your account is activated, you can watch NFL games and other programming on your Fire TV device. You can watch games live, on-demand, or on replay. You can also watch NFL RedZone, NFL Network programming, and game highlights.
NFL Activation Failed! – How to Troubleshoot?
The activation steps above will only work if you have a valid subscription plan or Internet connection. First, you must check your Wi-Fi network and ensure your Firestick and the second device are connected to the internet.
Do you have a valid subscription? If you want to stream the live football matches, make sure your TV provider offers the NFL channel. Contact your TV provider if you face any issues. You can also opt for an NFL+ subscription.
Make sure that you are entering the activation code correctly. The activation code is a 12-digit code displayed on your TV screen when you open the NFL TV app. After getting the code on your Fire TV, you must enter the code at nfl.com/activate.
About NFL+ Streaming Service
NFL+ is a subscription-based streaming service that gives you access to live local and primetime NFL games, NFL RedZone, NFL Network, game replays, and more. NFL+ is available for $4.99 per month or $39.99 per year.
Here is a breakdown of what is included in the NFL+ subscription:
- Live local and primetime NFL games: Fans can watch live local and primetime NFL games on their mobile devices and tablets.
- NFL RedZone: Fans can watch NFL RedZone, which features live look-ins at every game in progress.
- NFL Network: Fans can watch NFL Network programming live, including NFL GameDay, NFL Total Access, and NFL Now.
- Game replays: Fans can watch full game replays of NFL games.
- Highlights: Fans can watch highlights from NFL games.
- NFL Fantasy+ Roster and Waiver tools: Fans can manage their NFL Fantasy+ teams on their mobile devices and tablets.
NFL+ is an excellent option for fans who want to watch NFL games and other programming on their streaming devices. NFL+ is also a good option for fans who live in areas where they cannot get their local NFL games on TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can stream NFL Network and NFL RedZone by downloading and activating the NFL app on your Fire Stick TV device at nfl.com/activate.
Open the NFL app on your Firestick device. Once the app is open, go to the Settings menu and select the Activate option to get an NFL activation code. This code will further be used on the activation page – id.nfl.com/account/activate.
No, it is not mandatory to have separate accounts for NFL Game Pass and NFL.com. You can use the same account for both services.
Apart from the Firestick device, NFL Game Pass supports the following streaming platforms and smart devices – Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, Roku, Android TV, and PS4. NFL Game Pass is also compatible with iOS devices.