One of the best feelings about residing in New York, New York City, and the surrounding metropolitan area is that you can’t miss watching New York Yankees, NYCFC, Brooklyn Nets, and New York Liberty in action.
You must subscribe to YES Network through cable or satellite providers to watch live games and stream additional programming, like The Michael Kay Show, Pre-and-Post-Game Shows, and more.
YES Network, expanded as the Yankee Entertainment and Sports Network, is available on cable and IPTV providers in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and parts of Pennsylvania. Apart from these areas, the regional sports network is available nationally on some cable systems via DIRECTV (satellite) and regionally on Verizon Fios, AT&T U-Verse, Cox Communications, and Frontier.
So, if you live in the broadcast area of YES Network and want to stream your favorite games live on your Amazon Firestick device, you must register with the Yankee Entertainment and Sports Network via watchyesnetwork.com/activate.
How to Activate and Watch YES Network on FireStick TV
Is YES Network available on FireStick? Do I have to create a YES Network account to watch live games? Can I watch live games for free?
If you ask these questions, we will ensure you have the following prerequisites ready.
- You must possess sign-in details with your cable or satellite provider.
- Register with YES Network.
- A computer or mobile with a stable internet connection.
- An updated FireStick device.
After confirming these handy details, you can proceed with the activation process below.
Let’s learn how to activate the YES Network on FireStick and stream local games live.
Fire Stick supports the latest YES Network app. You can get the app from the Amazon App Store, making it easier to download and activate the app through a participating TV provider.
Here are the steps to activate YES Network on Amazon Fire Stick.
- Begin the activation process by switching on your streaming device (if it isn’t).
- Go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on the remote.
- Select the Find menu and then press the Search icon.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type YES Network.
- Select the app from the search results and click the Get button to download the app.
- It will hardly take any time to get the app.
- Once the app is downloaded, you must launch it by clicking the Open icon.
- You will now see a code on your TV screen.
- Note down the code and head over to watchyesnetwork.com/activate.
- Provide the login details and enter the code when prompted.
- Click the Activate button to complete the procedure.
Within seconds, you will be ready to stream live games.
How to Register with YES Network
There are four simple ways to register with YES Network. Visit watchyesnetwork.com and select the right option to complete the registration process. If you have a Google, Facebook, or Apple account, you can choose any of these options to accelerate the sign-up process.
However, you can create a set of login details by filling out the required information. To register with YES Network, refer to these steps.
- Visit watchyesnetwork.com.
- Click REGISTER on the homepage.
- You may continue with Google, Facebook, or Apple.
- Enter your name, email address, and password to create YES Network login credentials.
- Provide your date of birth and select Gender.
- Click the Register button.
Frequently Asked Questions
YES Network is available to customers for free on participating TV providers.
YES Network is available on the Amazon App Store.
To activate YES Network on Fire Stick, install it first and go to watchyesnetwork.com/activate to complete the process.