How to Activate fuboTV on Amazon Firestick via fubo.tv/firetv [Updated]
fuboTV is one of the leading live TV streaming services that offer the most thrilling sports-first live TV experience. It offers over 100+ live TV channels, and you can stream fuboTV in Canada and Spain, apart from the United States.
You will need a valid fuboTV subscription to enjoy sports, movies, entertainment, and news content. Also, fuboTV is available on all streaming devices, smartphones, and tablets.
If you are a sports lover looking for an ideal streaming service for your FireStick device, you can’t find a better option than fuboTV. fuboTV ensures you enjoy live sports like MLB, NFL, NBA, etc.
To get fuboTV on FireStick, you must install the app from the Amazon App Store and activate it at fubo.tv/firetv to enjoy channels like ESPN, NBC, Disney, FOX, etc.
Guide to Install & Activate fuboTV on Amazon FireStick
fuboTV is a perfect streaming platform where you can watch live sports without cable. Here’s what you will require for a hassle-free streaming experience.
- Reliable internet connection with decent speed.
- fuboTV subscription & login credentials.
- Updated FireStick device or Fire TV.
- A second device to access fubo.tv/firetv.
Quick Steps to Install fuboTV on Amazon Fire TV
To stream live sports, movies, shows, and news on your Amazon Fire TV device, you must install the fuboTV app and then connect the fuboTV account to your device via fubo.tv/firetv. This section walks you through the easy installation process. Check the steps below.
- Switch on your FireStick-connected TV.
- From the home screen, go to the Find option.
- Access the Search option and use the virtual keyboard to type fuboTV. You can also find the fuboTV app manually in the Apps & Games category.
- Select the fuboTV app from the search results.
- You will now see a Get button on the TV screen.
- Click it and wait for the app to install on your device.
- After installation, launch the app by clicking the Open button.
You can now proceed with the activation process below.
How to Connect fuboTV on Firestick at fubo.tv/firetv-connect
After installing the fuboTV app on Fire TV, you can launch the app to get a unique activation code. Keep in mind that the unique code will expire within a specific time.
Here’s a step-by-step process to connect or activate the fuboTV app on your Amazon Fire TV –
- Inside the fuboTV app, select the sign-in option to get a unique activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit fubo.tv/firetv on a computer or mobile device.
- If prompted, sign in to your fuboTV account using your email address and password.
- Enter the 6-digit code and click the Activate option.
- Select your favorite channels and click the CONTINUE option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to activate fuboTV on Amazon Fire TV.
You are all set to use the fubo TV app on your Amazon Firestick.
Steps to Use fuboTV on FireStick TV
After installing and activating the fuboTV app on your Amazon Fire TV device, you can follow the steps below to watch your favorite channel –
- Select the Menu option from the home screen of fuboTV on Fire TV.
- You will see categories like Movies, Shows, Sports, Recordings, and My Profile.
- Please select your favorite category and choose any program.
- Also, you can use the Recordings feature to record content to watch later.
Since fuboTV is the best platform for sports lovers, you can select the Sports category and enjoy current events. Also, check the upcoming events and get ready for the big matches.
How to start your 7-day Free Trial with fuboTV?
Want to watch sports channels like CBS, Fox, HGTV, and other popular channels? Subscribe to fuboTV by following the steps below –
- Open fubo.tv on a web browser and click START FREE TRIAL (from the top right corner).
- Enter your email address, password, and zip code in the given fields.
- Click the Continue button to access the subscription page.
- You will see three plans – Pro, Elite, and Latino. (There is no free trial with the Latino plan.)
- Select your preferred plan and click Continue.
- Choose any billing cycle – Monthly or Quarterly.
- Enter your credit or debit card details or PayPal credentials to complete your purchase.
- After providing the payment details, click Subscribe.
Your 7-day free trial is now active. You will get a reminder email when you have one day left in your fubo TV free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install the fuboTV app on your FireStick from the Amazon App Store.
fuboTV has three plans – Pro ($69.99 per month), Elite ($79.99 per month), and Latino ($32.99 per month).
You can access fuboTV outside the United States with a VPN service.
Sign up for a plan and enjoy a 7-day free trial. Make sure to cancel the subscription before the free trial period is over.