VH1 is your go-to channel for celebrity, pop culture, music, and other eminent shows. This American basic cable channel is owned by Paramount Global and keeps its audiences busy with reality TV programming.
If you are excited about watching the exclusive content of your favorite VH1 channel (Nick Cannon Presents: Wild’ n Out, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, Black Ink Crew New York, RuPaul’s Drag Race, and Basketball Wives), you need to sign in with your cable provider.
The VH1 channel has a wide range of videos of your choice. First, however, you need to activate the VH1 app at vh1.com/activate to unlock full episodes of your favorite shows.
You are ready to activate VH1 on the big screen if you have –
- A reliable internet connection.
- Sign-in credentials with your TV provider.
- A compatible streaming device or Smart TV (should be updated).
- Another device, i.e., a mobile phone or laptop.
Follow the steps below to activate the VH1 app on your favorite device.
How to Activate VH1 on Amazon Fire TV Stick
First, connect your Fire TV to the internet and follow the below instructions to activate the device –
- Access the Amazon App Store on your Fire Stick device.
- Use the magnifying glass icon to search for the VH1 app.
- Install the VH1 app on your Fire TV.
- After installation, return to the home screen and launch the app.
- It should get you a unique activation code on the TV screen.
- Please write down the code and don’t close the activation screen.
- Head to vh1.com/activate and enter the activation code.
- After entering the code, click Continue.
- Enter the Tv provider’s Username and Password.
You should be ready to enjoy exclusive content on your Fire TV.
Activate VH1 on Apple TV via vh1.com/activate
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Search for the VH1 TV app using the search bar.
- Click the Get button to install the VH1 app on Apple TV.
- After installing the app, open it to get a unique activation code.
- Save the code before heading over to vh1.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the 7-digit activation code and click the Continue button.
- Enter the sign-in details of your TV provider.
- You are now ready to watch VH1 on Apple TV.
VH1.com Activate on Roku
The following steps will help you stream VH1 on your Roku streaming device.
- Click the Home icon on the Roku remote to open the home screen.
- Scroll down to the Streaming Channels option.
- Select Search Channels under it.
- Type VH1 in the search bar and select the app from the search results.
- Click the Add channel button to install the VH1 app on Roku.
- Launch the app to get a code to link your TV provider.
- Open your computer or mobile device and access vh1.com/activate.
- Enter the code and provide the Tv provider sign-in credentials.
After successful verification, the VH1 channel will get activated on your Roku TV.
Activate VH1 on Android TV at vh1.com/activate
Refer to the easy steps below to add & activate the VH1 app on your Android TV.
- You need to access the home screen of your Android TV device.
- Navigate to the Play Store and search for the VH1 app.
- Install the app and launch it to get an activation code.
- Save the code before launching vh1.com/activate on your mobile browser.
- Enter the code.
- You will be prompted to enter the sign-in credentials of your TV provider.
- Stick to the on-screen prompts to start enjoying VH1.
How to Troubleshoot VH1 Activation Error
You tried the above steps but in vain? Here are the top reasons and how to fix them.
- Code Expired: Generate a new code and use it right away.
- Incompatible Device: Update your streaming device if it prompts you to do so.
- Wrong Credentials: If you think the credentials are correct, but they don’t work, contact your TV provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can visit VH1.com to watch your favorite shows for free. But, you may have to sit through ads. There’s, however, another method to watch VH1 for free – by signing in with your TV provider.
Cord-cutters can stream VH1 by subscribing to streaming services like Xfinity, Hulu, Sling TV, etc.
Here are the reasons and the recommended troubleshooting tips.
– Generate a new activation code on your TV.
– Use a stable internet connection to access vh1.com/activate.
– Enter the code carefully.
– Always use an updated streaming device & browser to avoid an error.
– Contact your TV provider if the sign-in details don’t work.