If you are a big fan of science-fiction shows and movies, what better way to enjoy your favorite shows than getting the SYFY app on your favorite streaming device, i.e., Amazon Fire Stick or Android TV? NBCUniversal has created a new Syfy app for streaming platforms, including Fire Stick & Android TV. The process is simple and can be carried out without fail at syfy.com/activatenbcu.
The awesome new version of the Syfy app lets you “catch up on the most recent seasons of all your favorite shows, stream live TV, and watch movies.” And when you get the app on your streaming device, you would never have to miss a new episode of The Magicians, Killjoys, Krypton, and more.
Owned by NBCUniversal Television, SYFY, formerly Sci-Fi, is one of the most popular science-fiction channels that let you watch TV shows, hit movies, and stream live TV. The channel was launched in 1992, and as of 2016 (January), it was available to more than 92 million households with a television.
If you love supernatural, horror, reality programming, and other paranormal genres, you will need to get the app activated at syfy.com/activatenbcu. This is the official link to activate the SYFY app on Smart TV. Once the app is activated, you will be able to access on-demand content from Oxygen, Bravo, MSNBC, CNBC, and more (across the NBCUniversal family of networks).
Do You Already Have an SYFY Account?
Although your TV service provider offers the SYFY channel and all its shows and movies, you will need a valid account to watch programs relating to the fantasy, horror, and science fiction genres. If you already have an account with NBCUniversal, you are good to go. You will be able to access the shows of your choice on the big screen.
You will need the following things handy before proceeding with the activation process –
- An updated streaming device.
- Install the latest version of the SYFY app.
- Sign-in details of your cable, satellite, or digital provider (DirecTV, Spectrum, Xfinity, AT&T, Dish, Sling TV, YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, etc.).
- The official activation link – syfy.com/activatenbcu.
- A separate device (connected on the same Wi-Fi as your FireStick).
Step-by-Step Guide to activate SYFY on Firestick at syfy.com/activatenbcu
All set to enjoy movies like The Suicide Squad, Black Window, No Time to Die, etc.? You are just a few steps away –
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Fire Stick device.
- Go to the Amazon App Store and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Enter SYFY in the search box.
- Click the Get button to download the app on your device.
- Return to the home screen and launch it to receive an activation code.
- Save the code before heading over to syfy.com/activatenbcu on another device.
- Enter the code in the desired field and click the Continue button.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter the sign-in credentials of your TV provider.
Follow a couple of steps more to complete the process. Once the Syfy account is activated, the FireStick screen will load automatically. You are now all set to enjoy the best SYFY shows.
Access SYFY App on Android TV
Follow the below steps to activate SYFY on Android TV –
- Go to your Android TV home screen and select the Apps option.
- In the Apps section, select the Google Play Store option.
- Browse or search for the Syfy app in the Play Store app.
- Once you find the app, please select it and press the Install button.
- The app will begin installing on your Android TV.
- After installation, launch the app by tapping the Open option.
- You will see a unique code and activation link.
- Now, open a browser on a separate device (Phone, PC, or Tablet) and visit syfy.com/activatenbcu.
- Then, enter the code in the prompted field and tap the CONTINUE button.
- Afterward, sign in to your account (if prompted) and follow the on-screen prompts.
- You can then access the SYFY app on your Android TV.
Top SYFY Shows to Watch
Stream the latest episodes, access live stream, watch on-demand content, and get access to the schedule 24/7 – you enjoy all of these when signed in with your TV provider. Here are the best shows that you may like to enjoy –
- Day of the Dead
- Dallas & Robo
- Cosplay Melee
- Resident Alien
- Van Helsing
- Wild Life
- The Expanse
- Face Off
- Don’t Feed the Humans
How to Troubleshoot syfy.com Activation Issues?
Is the Syfy activation code expired? Are you accessing the official link on an incompatible browser? Is your device updated to the latest version?
These are a few questions that you need to ask yourself. Once you learn the cause, it would be an easy affair to troubleshoot them.