How to Activate Oxygen Channel on FireStick via oxygen.com/link – 2023
Oxygen is one of the NBC network’s most popular channels offering a wide range of shows dedicated to true crime fans. In addition, this premium channel is loaded with true crime programming and dramas targeted toward women (a modern, younger female audience).
If you live in the United States and have a pay-TV subscription, you can stream Oxygen on multiple devices, including Amazon FireStick or Fire TV. To watch Oxygen’s original programming on your FireStick streaming device, you only need to add the Oxygen channel app from the App Store and link your TV provider at oxygen.com/link.
Is Oxygen Available on Fire Stick?
The official Oxygen app is parked rent-free in the Amazon App Store of your Fire Stick device. So, installing the app is a straight-away process and is free.
The only thing that you should be worried about is your Fire Stick device compatibility. Go to Settings and check your device compatibility immediately.
Things You Should Possess to Activate Oxygen on FireStick
Are you a U.S. resident? Do you have an Oxygen subscription through a cable or satellite provider? Is your Fire Stick device updated to support the latest oxygen app? Do you confirm using a high-speed internet connection for uninterrupted streaming?
If you answer the above questions in the affirmative, the odds are high that you can stream the Oxygen channel on your FireStick device without a problem.
Here’s a quick look at the things (prerequisites) that will come in handy to carry out the activation process.
- Use a stable, high-speed wireless connection.
- You must possess an updated Amazon FireStick device.
- A second device like a mobile phone, tablet, or laptop to access the Oxygen activation link – oxygen.com/link.
- Keep sign-in details with your TV provider.
- You must live in the U.S. to watch Oxygen on FireStick.
Once you get everything in place, it is time to go ahead and activate the Oxygen app on your Amazon FireStick device.
- Turn on your Amazon FireStick/ Fire TV device.
- Press the Home button to access the main screen.
- From there, select the Find menu.
- Go to the Search option and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type Oxygen.
- The Oxygen app should appear on the screen.
- Select the channel app and click the Get or Download button.
- After successful installation, click Open to launch the Oxygen app on Fire TV.
- Inside the app, select the Sign in with TV Provider option to get a unique activation code.
- Once you have the code, go to oxygen.com/link on your mobile or web browser.
- Type the code and click the Continue button.
- Now, enter the sign-in details with your TV provider, and you will be ready to stream Oxygen on Fire Stick.
Is Oxygen Worth It?
It is always a win-win as long as Oxygen brings your favorite shows and episodes at no additional cost. Most cable operators and satellite service providers offer Oxygen in their standard packages. This means you can watch your favorite programming without purchasing an extra plan.
Oxygen has an excellent collection of top shows – current and past. You can watch famous past shows like Last Squad Standing, Addicted to Beauty, All About Aubrey, and The Face to current shows, such as Snapped, Final Moments, Cold Justice, Mark of a Killer, and Homicide for the Holidays.
Frequently Asked Questions
After installing the Oxygen app from the Amazon App Store, generate an activation code to link your provider. Then, visit oxygen.com/link on a separate device and activate the service by entering the code and TV provider credentials.
No, the Oxygen channel is not free. Oxygen is a cable television channel that requires a subscription to a participating TV provider or a streaming service. If you have a cable or satellite TV subscription, you can check with your provider to see if they offer the Oxygen channel in their lineup.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to a streaming service such as Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, FuboTV, or Philo that includes Oxygen as part of their package. These streaming services require a monthly fee, depending on your chosen service and package.
You can get the Oxygen app from the Amazon App Store of your Fire Stick device.
Yes, the Oxygen channel is available on FireStick through various streaming services that offer the channel as part of their packages. Some popular streaming services that carry the Oxygen channel include Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, FuboTV, and Philo.
To access Oxygen on your Fire TV without cable, subscribe to one of these services and download their app on your device. Once installed, you can log in with your subscription credentials and stream Oxygen channel content on your Fire Stick.