AMC Plus isn’t AMC, and you get more with AMC+ than with the latter. So, don’t confuse AMC+ with AMC. The former is a premium service bundle comprising leading channels like BBC America, Sundance TV, IFC, and, of course, AMC.
AMC+ isn’t a free streaming service from AMC Networks. So, you must pay a certain amount to watch hit TV shows, movies, and even theatrically-released films. The cost of AMC Plus varies depending on the region. It costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year in the United States.
To watch AMC+ on Firestick, subscribe to the service, install the AMC Plus app from the Amazon App Store, and activate it at amcplus.com/activate.
Things Needed to Activate AMC+ at amcplus.com/activate
Here are the things that you will require to activate AMC+ on your Amazon FireStick device:
- An updated FireStick device connected to your TV.
- Wi-Fi internet (recommended).
- A separate device like a laptop or mobile phone to access the amcplus.com/activate link.
- Your AMC Plus subscription details (login credentials).
After arranging all the above prerequisites, you can follow the below process to activate your Tv-connected device.
If you have a FireStick, you can easily install and activate AMC Plus. Here are the steps involved:
- From the FireStick home screen, select the Find button.
- In the search bar, type AMC Plus and select the AMC Plus app icon when it appears.
- Select Get and wait for the app to download and install.
- Once the app is installed, select Open to launch it.
When you first open the AMC Plus app, you will be prompted to activate it. You will see a code on the activation screen.
- Go to a computer or mobile device and open a web browser.
- Visit the AMC Plus activation website: amcplus.com/activate.
- Now enter your AMC+ login credentials and the activation code.
- Click Continue and wait for the confirmation message.
- You will be logged in to AMC Plus on your FireStick.
Once you activate AMC Plus, you can stream your favorite shows and movies. You can also create up to 5 user profiles on your AMC Plus account, download shows and movies to watch offline, and stream AMC Plus on up to 3 devices simultaneously.
If you are having trouble activating AMC Plus on your FireStick at amcplus.com/activate, here are a few things you can try:
- Make sure you are entering the code correctly.
- Try restarting your FireStick.
- Try logging out of AMC Plus on your FireStick and then logging back in.
- If you still need help, contact AMC Plus customer support for help.
How to Subscribe to AMC+
There are several ways to subscribe to AMC+. Here are the most common methods:
- Subscribe directly from AMC. You can create an account at the AMC Plus website. Then, you can choose a monthly or annual subscription plan.
- Subscribe through a streaming service. AMC+ is available through several streaming services, including Amazon Prime Video Channels, Apple TV Channels, and The Roku Channel. You can subscribe to AMC+ through these services and watch it on the corresponding app.
- Subscribe through your cable or satellite provider. If you have a cable or satellite provider that offers AMC+, you can subscribe through them. You will typically need to add AMC+ to your existing subscription.
Here are the steps involved in subscribing to AMC+ directly from the AMC website:
- Go to the AMC Plus website: amcplus.com.
- Click on the Try 7 Days Free button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Create a new password. (Make sure the password must be eight characters.)
- Click Create Account.
- Choose a suitable plan and enter the payment details.
- Click Subscribe.
Once you have subscribed to AMC+, you can start streaming all of the available content on your FireStick TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
AMC Plus costs $8.99 per month or $69.99 per year. There is also a 7-day free trial available.
You can watch AMC Plus for free in several ways –
1. Subscribe to AMC Plus and enjoy a 7-day free trial.
2. Watch AMC+ directly with Prime Video.
3. You can watch AMC Plus free with your cable provider (DirecTV, Dish, Sling, Xfinity, and YouTube TV).
AMC Plus is available on Apple TV, Roku, Windows PC, Mobile, and Tablet. All you have to do is sign in with your AMC+ details and watch your favorite shows.
To activate AMC Plus, you must create an account and enter a code. You can find the code on the activation screen in the AMC Plus app. You can activate AMC Plus by going to the amcplus.com/activate website and entering your account information.
To cancel your AMC Plus subscription, visit amcplus.com and sign in to your account. Then, click the “Subscription” tab and select “Cancel Subscription.” You can also cancel your subscription by contacting AMC Plus customer support.