Epix, owned by Epix Entertainment LLC, is a premium cable and satellite TV network in the United States. It mainly focuses on theatrically released motion pictures, comedy specials, documentaries, and original TV series.
The network has a dedicated app – EPIX NOW – launched in 2018. The app is available on various streaming platforms, including Amazon FireStick. To stream EPIX NOW on FireStick, you will need a valid subscription plan.
If you have an EPIX NOW subscription, you can watch the OTT platform on your FireStick-connected TV by installing the EPIX NOW app from the app store and activating it at epixnow.com/activate.
Guide to Activate Epixnow.com on FireStick/ Fire TV
Whether you want to watch critically acclaimed series or comedy shows on your fireTV, you must possess the following requirements to stream EPIX NOW without a problem.
- Make sure your FireStick device is updated to the latest version.
- Use a stable internet connection with decent speed.
- Keep the Epix Now sign-in details handy.
- You must subscribe to EPIX NOW.
- Another device to access the official activation link – epixnow.com/activate.
Note: The EPIX NOW app is available in the US and certain US territories. If you want to stream EPIX NOW outside of the United States, you may need a VPN.
To Add EPIX NOW App on Fire Stick TV
The EPIX NOW TV app is available on the Amazon App Store. So, you can install the app directly from the App Store. Check the steps below to add EPIX NOW to your Amazon Fire TV.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and ensure it’s connected to the internet.
- Scroll to the Find option and open the App Store.
- In the App Store, click the magnifying glass search icon.
- Type the name of the app, i.e., EPIX NOW.
- Select the app from the results and click the Get button to download the app on FireStick.
The EPIX NOW app is now installed on your FireStick device.
epixnow.com/activate FireStick or Fire TV
After successful installation, you need to activate your device by following the instructions given below:
- Launch the EPIX NOW app on your TV and click the Activate option.
- It will bring you a unique activation code on your TV screen.
- Leave the screen visible while you open epixnow.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the 6-digit TV code and click the Submit button.
- Now sign in with your Epix Now account credentials to verify your subscription.
Once verified, you can stream thousands of movies and TV shows on your Fire TV.
How to Sign up/ Subscribe to EPIX NOW?
Don’t have an Epix subscription? Make sure you create an account with EPIX NOW first. Refer to the below steps to sign up and subscribe to the streaming service.
- Go to the Create Your Epix Now Account page.
- Use your email address to sign up for an Epix Now account.
- Enter a password (must be at least six characters).
- Click the Continue button.
- Now, choose your preferred streaming plan.
- After selecting a plan, enter your card details and make the payment.
Your EPIX NOW subscription is now active. You can use the credentials to activate EPIX NOW on your streaming device via epixnow.com/activate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Epix Now is a paid streaming service. You can only download the app for free, but to watch movies and original shows, you must sign up and subscribe to Epix Now. After subscribing, you can enjoy a 7-day free trial (if available).
After the free trial period, it will cost you $5.99 per month.
Apart from the Amazon Fire Stick, EPIX NOW is available on smartphones, Apple TV, Roku, and Android TV.
If you follow the above activation steps, chances are meager that you will encounter a problem. However, if you still encounter an error, here’s what you need to do.
– Check your internet connection and make sure it is working perfectly fine.
– Uninstall the app and reinstall the latest version of it.
– Delete the app cache and try accessing the code.
– Use the code timely to avoid any errors.