Easy Steps to Activate Bravo on FireStick/ Fire TV at bravotv.com/link – Updated
Since December 2002, Bravo has been a part of the NBC cable network. It offers exclusive videos and full episodes through a participating TV provider. So to watch Bravo on your TV, you must link your device at bravotv.com/link using your TV/ cable provider credentials.
Owned by NBCUniversal, Bravo is home to some of its well-known shows like The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills, Top Chef, Vanderpump Rules, Married to Medicine, Below Deck Sailing, and more – all of which draw the attention of a global audience.
The Bravo TV app is available on all streaming devices and smart TVs. So, if you use an Amazon FireStick device, you can install the Bravo TV app from the Amazon App Store. Well, that’s not enough; you must activate your device through bravotv.com/link to stream Bravo TV.
Prerequisites to Link Bravo TV
The Bravo TV FireStick activation process is simple if you possess the below prerequisites.
- An updated Amazon Fire device – FireStick, Fire TV, or Fire Cube.
- Stable internet connection with at least 5Mbps speed.
- Sign-in details through a participating TV provider or streaming service.
- A separate device (a mobile phone, computer, or laptop) to access bravotv.com/link.
Bravotv.com Link your FireStick or Fire TV 
The Bravo app is free to download on your Fire Stick device. However, you will need a participating cable provider to watch shows like Shear Genius, Top Design, Millionaire Matchmaker, and Top Chef.
Let us walk you through the process and explain how to activate Bravo TV on FireStick.
- Turn on your FireStick device and connected-TV.
- Navigate to the Find menu and select the Search icon.
- Look for the Bravo TV app in the App Store.
- Download & install the app by clicking the Get button.
- After installation, launch the app and follow the prompts to get an activation code.
- Now, visit bravotv.com/link on another device to link your TV provider.
- Enter the bravotv.com link code and click Continue.
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials to complete the process.
If the information provided by you is correct, your TV screen will refresh, and you can watch Bravo TV programming on Fire TV.
The above Bravo activation guide will ensure you don’t run into a problem. But, if you stumble upon an error, you can try to fix it by removing and reinstalling the Bravo TV app, checking your internet connection, updating your streaming device, checking the correct sign-in details, and restarting the whole process.
What are the Participating Cable Providers for Bravo TV?
Make sure you subscribe to Bravo through one of the following TV cable or satellite providers –
- AT&T U-Verse
You must sign in with your cable or satellite service provider to stream Bravo TV content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bravo is one of the basic cable television networks from NBC Universal and has plenty of premium content (aimed at women between 25 – 54 years old) available at a cost. You can’t enjoy its shows without a participating cable provider.
Yes, it is. The premium channel is available on FireStick and can be installed from the Amazon App Store. You will require a stable internet connection to install the app.
You can download & install the Bravo TV app on FireStick by referring to these steps.
– Navigate to the Find menu and click the Search icon.
– Type Bravo using the virtual keyboard.
– The search results will bring the app onto the screen.
– Select the app and click the Get or Download button.
– The app will begin to download on your Fire TV.
Once you download the app, you should launch it to get a unique activation code. Then, access bravotv.com/link on a separate device and enter the code. Finally, select your TV provider and enter the required sign-in details to watch Bravo TV on FireStick.