How to Activate Blazetv.com on FireStick or Fire TV – Updated
Blaze TV is for you if you are a fan of American pop culture. It offers movies and shows in this genre. It has more than 165 million users across different platforms. Meeting with the modern OTT fashion, the channel is available as an application.
The Blaze TV app is available for various devices, viz. FireTV, Apple TV, Roku, and more. Here, we have covered the procedure for activating the Blaze TV application’s content on a FireStick device via blazetv.com/activate.
blazetv.com/activate FireStick or Fire TV
Blaze TV offers news, TV shows, and movies without a cable subscription. You can take a subscription for only $9.99 a month or choose a long-term plan and watch Blaze TV content on your FireStick device.
To stream Blaze TV on FireStick, you only need to download the app from the App Store and activate it at blazetv.com/activate. This guide will provide detailed steps for installing and activating the Blaze TV app on a FireStick device.
- Connect the FireStick device to your TV.
- Press Home on the remote control to go to the main menu.
- Then go to the Search icon (magnifying glass) at the top left corner of the screen.
- Type Blaze in the search field and select the blaze TV app from the suggestions.
- Click the Get button to download the app. (The download might take some time, depending upon your internet speed.)
- Once installed, open the installed Blaze app.
After installing the Blaze TV app on Fire TV, you must activate the same to access the content. Here are the steps to activate Blaze TV on Firestick.
- Inside the app, select the sign-in option to get an activation code on the TV screen.
- Once you have the code, visit blazetv.com/activate on another device (computer or mobile phone).
- Sign in using your Blaze TV credentials. (If you don’t have an account, click Sign Up.)
- Enter the activation code from your TV screen and click Activate.
The Blaze TV app will refresh on your FireStick device. Now, you can enjoy all your favorite shows on your TV.
Activate Blaze TV on Android TV
- From the main screen of your Android TV, navigate to Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Play Store section, use the search option to find the Blaze TV app.
- Once located, tap the Install option to add the application to your TV.
- Post-installation, tap Open to launch the Blaze TV app on Android TV.
- Sign in to the app using your email address and password.
- If prompted with an activation code, visit blazetv.com/activate.
- Sign in to your Blaze TV account and submit the activation code.
The Blaze TV app is now active on your Android TV.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Your Android TV is running with the latest updates.
- Delete the Blaze TV app cache frequently.
- Use the activation code before it gets expires.
Frequently Asked Question
Some popular shows on Blaze TV are LevinTV, GlennTV, In the Woods with Phil, The Steve Deace Show, and Crowder.
If you forgot your Blaze TV password, you can follow the steps below to reset the password –
– Visit the Blaze TV forgot password page – blazetv.com/forgot-pw.
– Enter your registered email address and click Submit
– You will receive a password reset link in your Inbox. Click it and complete the password resetting process.
Here are a few fixes you can try:
– Ensure you have provided the same email ID used during the Blaze TV account setup.
– Wait for a few minutes and refresh your mailbox.
– Check your spam folder.
– Repeat the password reset process if you don’t find the link in the spam folder.
Yes, you can cancel your Blaze TV subscription using the instructions below –
– Visit the Blaze website.
– Click the menu icon on the top-left corner.
– Click on your profile.
– Then, click on Purchases.
– Choose Cancel.
Your subscription will be canceled after the billing period ends.