Do you fancy Spanish-language shows? Have you come across a perfect channel to watch sitcoms, movies, news, reality TV, drama, and telenovelas? If not yet, let us introduce you to Univision, the largest provider of Spanish-language content in the United States.
Want to explore what it contains? For that, you must subscribe to Univision first (directly on the official website or through a participating TV provider) and install its official app on your streaming device. Then, after installing the app, you must activate Univision at univision.com/activate.
Univision is compatible with all popular streaming media players, including your favorite streaming platform Amazon FireStick.
Excited to learn how to get Univision on FireStick? Go through this blog and learn the step-by-step method to enjoy Univision on FireStick or Fire TV.
You will require the following prerequisites to install & activate Univision on FireStick.
- A compatible streaming device (FireStick/ Fire TV).
- A high-speed internet connection.
- Univision subscription details or TV provider credentials.
- Another device (mobile phone or laptop).
1. Install the Univision App on Fire Stick
Amazon FireStick device supports the Univision app. That means you will find the app on the Amazon App Store. Here’s a simple guide to downloading the Univision app on your streaming device.
- Turn on your Fire TV device.
- Use the remote to access the home screen (if you aren’t on the home screen).
- Go to the Amazon App Store and look for the Univision app.
- You can use the virtual keyboard to search for the app.
- The search results will bring the Univision app to the screen.
- Select the app and click the Get button to install it on your fireTV.
It will take a few seconds to download and install the app. After that, continue with the activation steps below.
2. Activate Univision on FireStick at univision.com/activate
Go ahead with the below steps to activate Univision on Fire Stick.
- Locate the Univision app on your Fire TV and launch it.
- Inside the app, go to Settings and select the SIGN IN option from settings.
- You will see a unique 6-digit code on your TV screen along with activation instructions.
- Keep the screen visible while you visit univision.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen and select your TV provider from the list.
- Click the Continue button.
- On your TV provider sign-in page, enter your username and password.
- Click the Activate button.
There you are! You have successfully activated the Univision app on your Fire Stick device.
How to subscribe to Univision NOW?
You will require a monthly subscription plan to watch current series on demand or the next day, full seasons of classic novellas, and live stream of Univision and UniMas.
To subscribe to Univision NOW services,
- Go to univisionnow.com.
- Click the Profile icon on the top-right corner.
- Select the Subscribe option from the drop-down menu to access the subscription page.
- If you don’t have an account with Univision NOW, click the WATCH NOW button. (Or else, click the SIGN IN button and enter the credentials.)
- Enter your email address and password to create a new account.
- On the payment page, enter the card details.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase the subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may not need to subscribe to Univision directly if you already subscribe to the service through a participating TV provider. Some popular TV providers supporting Univision are Xfinity, YouTube, DIRECTV, Spectrum, Cox, Altice One, Optimum, Verizon Fios, Dish, Mediacom, etc.
You can’t stream Univision NOW on your favorite device if you don’t have a valid subscription. You can subscribe to the service for $10.99 per month.
Yes, the official Univision app is available on the Amazon App Store.