Spectrum TV is a recognized platform that offers hundreds of live TV channels and thousands of movies, series, and TV shows (on-demand). To enjoy Spectrum TV on your TV-connected device, you need a Spectrum TV and Internet subscription.
The Spectrum TV app isn’t available on all streaming devices or Smart TVs. But you are lucky, as the Spectrum TV app is available in the Amazon App Store. So, to watch on-demand content and live TV on your FireStick device, install the Spectrum TV app and activate your device at watch.spectrum.net/activate using your Spectrum username and password.
Comprehensive Guide to Activate Spectrum TV App on FireStick TV 
The Spectrum TV app is a great way to watch your favorite channels and shows on your Fire TV. To activate the app, you will need to have a Spectrum TV subscription and a Spectrum TV username and password.
Here are the steps on how to install and activate the Spectrum TV app on FireStick TV via watch.spectrum.net/activate:
Download & Install the Spectrum TV App
- Power on the FireStick device and make sure it is connected to the internet.
- From the home screen, select the Search icon to access the App Store.
- In the App Store, search for the Spectrum TV app.
- Click the Get or Download button to install the app on FireStick.
Is installing the app enough to stream Spectrum TV on the big screen? Of course, not! you must activate the Spectrum TV app at watch.spectrum.net/activate. Here are the steps:
- After installing the app, click Open to launch it on Fire TV.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get a unique activation code and a URL.
- Once you have the code, visit watch.spectrum.net/activate on your computer or smartphone.
- Enter the code displayed on the TV screen and click the Submit button.
- On the login screen, enter your Spectrum TV username and password.
You can now watch your favorite shows and movies on Fire TV. If you are unable to find the Spectrum TV app on the Amazon App Store, you can sideload the app from a third-party source. To do this, you will need to enable Developer Options on your Fire TV. Once Developer Options are enabled, you can use the Downloader app to sideload the Spectrum TV app.
How to Sideload the Spectrum TV app on Fire TV
Follow the instructions below to sideload the Spectrum TV app on FireStick TV:
- Enable Developer Options on your Fire TV.
- Install the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
- Open the Downloader app and enter the following URL in the search bar: www.spectrum.com/apps/tv/download/firetv/
- Select Go.
- The Spectrum TV app will begin downloading.
- Once downloaded, select Install.
- After installation, select Open to launch it.
- Inside the app, select the Sign in option to activate the app.
- Open watch.spectrum.net/activate on another device and enter the code.
- Sign in with your Spectrum TV credentials.
Once the Spectrum TV app is activated, you can start watching your favorite channels and shows.
Alternative Way to Watch Spectrum TV on FireStick
You can cast the screen of your Android smartphone/tablet and watch Spectrum TV programs on the big screen. Here are the easy steps to mirror the screen or cast your phone screen to your Fire TV device:
- First, Turn on your Fire TV device and ensure it is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Grab your Android device and ensure it uses the same Wi-Fi internet.
- On your FireStick device, access the Settings option.
- Select Display & Sounds > Enable Display Mirroring.
- Now pull down the notification screen on your Android device.
- Find the Cast icon and select it.
- Select your FireStick device to cast the phone screen on your TV.
Finally, open the Spectrum TV app on your Android phone and play any video.
Frequently Asked Questions
The quickest way to activate the Spectrum app on your Fire TV device is by generating a unique activation code and using it at watch.spectrum.net/activate.
Many devices support the Spectrum TV app, including Roku, Fire TV, Android devices, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TVs, iPad, iPhones, and more.
Did you enter an incorrect or an expired activation code? Or was there an internet issue? There can be numerous reasons why you can’t watch Spectrum TV on your device. For example, if you use an older version of the Spectrum app, you may encounter an incompatibility issue. So, you need to check everything and fix the errors before accessing the Spectrum TV library.