How to Activate Tennis Channel on FireStick at tennischannel.com/activate – Updated
The Tennis Channel app will allow you to access live and on-demand content related to the world of tennis. It means you can enjoy more than 1300 live matches, player interviews, and other videos and clips related to tennis. However, you will have to activate the Tennis Channel app at tennischannel.com/activate to stream the content on your streaming device.
Here, we will be discussing the process of activating the Tennis Channel on a FireStick device. You can watch the channel only if you have a subscription with participating TV providers.
Tennischannel.com Activate on FireStick or Fire TV
To Watch Tennis Channel on your FireStick device, you must download and install the Tennis Channel app using the instructions below:
- Go to the Apps section on your Fire TV.
- Now, go to Categories and select the Sports category.
- Look for Tennis Channel Everywhere and click on the Download option.
- The download and installation process will take a few minutes.
- After successful installation, click the Open button to launch the app on Fire TV.
- Now the activation code will appear on the screen. You will also see instructions for activation on your TV screen.
- Open tennischannel.com/activate on another device and enter the activation code.
- Select your TV provider and click Continue.
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials to complete the process.
After successful activation, you can enjoy watching your favorite tennis matches, highlights, and classic matches on demand on Amazon FireStick.
I am having streaming issues on my Amazon FireStick. What are the fixes?
Perform the following fixes when streaming issues occur:
- Clear the app cache and data.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the app.
- Restart the FireStick. To restart, press and hold the Play/ Pause buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
Contact the official support team if these fixes don’t work (click ‘Submit a Request’ on the official tennis channel website). You will be required to report the issue with information such as specific Amazon device model, device firmware version, the Error message (if applicable), and a screenshot of the error message/ issue.
Activate Tennis Channel on Roku at tennischannel.com/activate
Activating Tennis Channel on your Roku device allows you to access live streaming of Tennis Channel, watch a new 24/7 subscription network (Tennis Channel Plus), and an on-demand library featuring encores of entire matches and original programming.
To know how to activate Tennis Channel on Roku, follow the steps below.
- Go to Streaming Channels > Search option from the main menu of your Roku device.
- Next, find the Tennis Channel app using the search option.
- Tap the Add Channel button to download and install the app.
- Once the app is installed, launch it by tapping the Open option.
- A one-time registration code and the activation link will display on your TV screen.
- Once you have the code, visit tennischannel.com/activate on your phone or PC.
- Enter the registration code in the provided field and select your provider from the given options.
- Then, tap CONTINUE and log in using your service provider account credentials.
You can now start watching your favorite Tennis Channel programming on your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Along with FireStick/ Fire TV, you can stream Tennis Channel on Android, iPhone 9iOS), iPad, AppleTV, and Roku.
The Tennis Channel is available with a lot of cable providers within the USA. However, if you do not see your TV provider’s name in the list, check with your cable TV provider regarding the same.
If the option to unsubscribe is not active, it could mean that it is already unsubscribed, or you can follow the below options if you have subscribed through Amazon.
1. Go to the Membership and Subscriptions option.
2. Select the ‘Manage Subscription’ option next to the subscription you would like to cancel.
3. Now, select the ‘End Subscription’ option and click ‘Confirm.’
The Tennis Channel is free as well as paid. For the free option, a subscription with a participating TV provider is required. And, for the paid/ premium option (Tennis Channel Plus), the cost is $109.00 per year.