The Tennis Channel app will allow you to access live and on-demand content related to the world of tennis. It means you can enjoy more than 1300 live matches, player interviews, and other videos and clips related to tennis. However, you will have to activate Tennis Channel app at tennischannel.com/activate to stream the content. Here, we will be discussing the process of activating the Tennis Channel on a FireStick device. You can watch the channel only if you have a subscription with participating TV providers.
Download Tennis Channel App on FireStick
Downloading the Tennis Channel app requires you to follow the procedure mentioned below:
- On the Fire TV home screen, go to the ‘Apps’ section.
- Now, go to ‘Categories’ and select the ‘Sports’ category.
- Look for ‘Tennis Channel Everywhere’ and click on the ‘Download’ option.
- The download and installation process will take a few minutes.
Activate Tennis Channel App on FireStick via tennischannel.com/activate
Activate the Tennis Channel application on FireStick using the following steps:
- After downloading and installing the app, click the ‘Open’ button or choose the ‘Tennis Channel’ app from the home screen.
- Now the activation code will appear on the screen. You will also see instructions for activation on your TV screen.
- Open tennischannel.com/activate on a web browser and enter the activation code.
- Select your TV provider and click ‘Continue.’
- Then complete the activation process.
After successful activation, you can enjoy watching your favorite tennis matches, highlights, and classic matches on demand.
tennischannel.com/activate – Frequently Asked Questions
Along with FireStick/ Fire TV, you can stream Tennis Channel on Android, iPhone 9iOS), iPad, AppleTV, and Roku.
The Tennis Channel is available with a lot of cable providers within the USA. However, if you do not see your TV provider’s name in the list, check with your cable TV provider regarding the same.
Perform the following fixes when streaming issues occur:
1. Clear the app cache and data.
2. Uninstall and Reinstall the app.
3. Restart the FireStick. Press and hold the Play/ Pause buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
Contact the official support team if these fixes don’t work (click ‘Submit a Request’ on the official tennis channel website). You will be required to report the issue with information such as specific Amazon device model, device firmware version, the Error message (if applicable), and a screenshot of the error message/ issue.
If the option to unsubscribe is not active, it could mean that it is already unsubscribed, or you can follow the below options if you have subscribed through Amazon.
1. Go to the Membership and Subscriptions option.
2. Select the ‘Manage Subscription’ option next to the subscription you would like to cancel.
3. Now, select the ‘End Subscription’ option and click ‘Confirm.’
The Tennis Channel is free as well as paid. For the free option, a subscription with a participating TV provider is required. And, for the paid/ premium option (Tennis Channel Plus), the cost is $109.00 per year.