Guide to Activate iFIT TV App on FireStick or Fire TV at ifit.com/activate – Updated
Would you entertain the idea of interactive workouts? Okay, in case you didn’t get it – iFIT is an innovative fitness platform integrated with cutting-edge technology to bring you excitement and engagement in a unique way.
It comes equipped with fitness equipment like bikes, rowers, ellipticals, treadmills, and strength machines. That means if you buy a fitness product or equipment from brands like ProForm, NordicTrack, and Freemotion, you get an iFIT subscription.
The next thing you need to do is install the iFIT app and activate it through the official activation URL ifit.com/activate.
You can get the iFIT app on smartphones, streaming devices, or smart TVs to start working out anywhere, anytime. In addition, you can watch thousands of workout videos to complete workouts whenever you feel like doing it.
How to Install & Activate iFIT TV App on FireStick 
You don’t need a machine to use the iFIT app and its workouts. Devices like Fire TV let you enjoy a wide range of exercise videos, Google Maps trails, and studio classes.
All you need to do is install and activate the iFIT app on your Amazon FireStick device at ifit.com/activate. Below are the steps to get started with iFIT and view live and on-demand workout videos.
- Power on your Fire TV device.
- Click the Home icon on the remote to access the home screen.
- From here, scroll to the App Store.
- In the App Store, look for the iFIT app.
- Click the Get button and download & install the app on FireStick.
- Follow the prompts to generate a unique activation code.
- Save the code before opening ifit.com/activate on a separate device.
- Sign in with your iFIT credentials and enter the code from your TV.
- Click the Activate button.
There you go! You have just transformed your TV into a home gym with the iFIT workout app.
How can I subscribe for an iFIT Free Trial?
Here’s a rundown of steps to begin your iFIT 30-day Free Trial.
- Visit www.ifit.com.
- Click the Free Trial option.
- Sign up for an iFIT account using your Facebook, Apple, Planet Fitness, or Google credentials.
- Or, you can create your username and password.
- On the subscription page, select your plan and enter the payment details.
- Click the SUBSCRIBE button.
How Much Do I Have to Pay to Subscribe to iFIT?
It depends on your iFIT subscription plan. You can get an individual plan for just $15 per month. If you want to get a subscription for your family, it would cost you only $39 per month.
You can choose from the following plans –
- One-month iFIT Individual Membership Card for only $15.
- One-year iFIT Individual Membership Card for only $180.
- One-month iFIT Family Membership Card for only $39.
- One-year iFIT Family Membership Card for only $396.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once installed and activated on FireStick, you can unlock 1,000s of at-home workouts led by world-class trainers. Here are some of the best exercises that you can choose to do at home or anywhere using the iFIT app –
– Strength training
– Bodyweight workouts
The following pros will persuade you to activate the iFIT app on your Amazon Fire TV at ifit.com/activate.
– Bring home live events and on-demand Global Workouts.
– Access incredible exercise videos wherever, wherever.
– Flexibility anywhere.
– View mental wellness and cooking classes.