This guide will teach you how to install Ola TV on FireStick. The APK installation process is the same for all Fire TV devices such as Fire TV Cube, FireStick 4K Max, 4K, FireStick HDTV Lite, FireStick 3rd Gen, New FireStick 4K, New FireStick 4K Max, and older FireStick models.
OLA TV is a well-known live TV streaming service with over 13000 live TV channels, on-demand movies, and TV shows from different countries, including the United States, Turkey, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, India, UAE, Brazil, and more.
Ola TV boasts an impressive range of features, including:
- Live TV: Discover a vast selection of live channels that cater to diverse interests, including news, sports, entertainment, and more.
- On-Demand Content: Dive into an extensive collection of movies and TV shows, ranging from all-time favorites to recent releases, for endless entertainment options.
- Catch Up: Stay updated with your favorite shows by catching up on missed episodes or accessing previous seasons.
- Intuitive Interface: The OLA TV app has a user-friendly interface that makes navigating and finding desired content easy, even for those unfamiliar with streaming apps.
The Ola TV app is unavailable on the official Amazon Fire TV App store due to copyright concerns and the possibility of the app providing unlicensed content. However, you can still install the OLA TV app on your FireStick device through a process called side-loading.
With the ability to install Ola TV on FireStick, you can easily access all this entertainment directly on your TV without needing a traditional cable or satellite TV subscription.
Guide to Install OLA TV on FireStick
Installing the OLA TV app directly from the Amazon App Store isn’t possible. Reason? The app isn’t available on the Amazon App Store.
Despite this, you can install and watch OLA TV programming on your FireStick device using the side-loading process. Before you can side-load the app, ensure you install the Downloader app on your fireTV.
Install the Downloader App on FireStick
You may skip these steps if the Downloader app is already installed on your Fire TV. If not, check the steps below to get the app.
- Turn on your Fire Stick device and access the home screen.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Access Developer Settings and enable Unknown Sources.
- Click All Done and return to the home screen to access the menu bar.
- Click the Find option.
- Then navigate to the App Store and search for the Downloader app.
- The Downloader app should show on the screen (based on your search terms).
- Download and Install the Downloader app.
Once installed, follow the instructions below to install the Ola TV app on FireStick.
How to Install OLA TV on FireStick
Here are the steps to carry out after downloading the Downloader app.
- Launch the Downloader app.
- Next, click the Home option and enter olatv.net in the URL bar.
- Press the GO button.
- Click the Download Now button to begin to Ola TV app installation.
- Once downloaded, press Install.
- After installation, click Done.
OLA TV app is now successfully installed on your FireStick device. Go to the home screen of your fireTV and launch the app to stream 13,000+ channels on your TV.
As soon as the app is ready on your device, you can access the category section to stream your favorite TV channels. So watch with your friends and family and have a great time!
OLA TV Features
Here are some of the most impressive features of OLA TV.
- You can stream or watch more than 50000 live TV IPTV channels.
- OLA TV is simple to use. Thanks to its simple user interface. You can search for your favorite channel and enjoy the content anywhere.
- OLA TV is free and doesn’t ask its users to pay or subscribe to it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you install the OLA TV app on your device, there’s no stopping you from streaming your favorite channel/ content.
You can’t install the OLA TV app on the Fire Stick directly. Instead, you will have to side-load the app by installing the Downloader app.
Yes, it is. The app doesn’t contain any malware or virus.
While streaming OLA TV on Firestick, you will undoubtedly encounter ads.