Many streaming services have emerged over the past few years, allowing people to watch movies, news, sports, and original programming from the best comforts of their homes.
If you are looking for a platform that lets you stream thousands of TV channels absolutely free of cost, you will be spoiled for choices.
This blog post recommends installing OLA TV on FireStick and streaming news, sports, entertainment, kids programming, and more for free.
OLA TV is a well-known live TV streaming service with more than 13000 television channels from different countries, including the United States, Turkey, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, India, UAE, Brazil, and more.
People residing in the United States can stream local and national channels on Amazon Fire devices.
Guide to Install OLA TV on FireStick
Installing the OLA TV app directly from the Amazon App Store isn’t possible. Reason? The app isn’t available on the Amazon App Store.
Despite this, you can install and watch OLA TV programming on your FireStick device using the side-loading process. Before you can side-load the app, ensure you install the Downloader app on your fireTV.
Install the Downloader App on FireStick
You may skip these steps if the Downloader app is already installed on your Fire TV. If not, check the steps below to get the app.
- Turn on your Fire Stick device and access the home screen.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Access Developer Settings and enable Unknown Sources.
- Click All Done and return to the home screen to access the menu bar.
- Click the Find option.
- Then navigate to the App Store and search for the Downloader app.
- The Downloader app should show on the screen (based on your search terms).
- Download and Install the Downloader app.
Once installed, follow the instructions below to install the Ola TV app on FireStick.
How to Install OLA TV on FireStick
Here are the steps to carry out after downloading the Downloader app.
- Launch the Downloader app.
- Next, click the Home option and enter olatv.net in the URL bar.
- Press the GO button.
- Click the Download Now button to begin to Ola TV app installation.
- Once downloaded, press Install.
- After installation, click Done.
OLA TV app is now successfully installed on your FireStick device. Go to the home screen of your fireTV and launch the app to stream 13000+ channels on your TV.
As soon as the app is ready on your device, you can access the category section to stream your favorite TV channels. So watch with your friends and family and have a great time!
OLA TV Features
Here are some of the most impressive features of OLA TV.
- You can stream or watch more than 50000 live TV IPTV channels.
- OLA TV is simple to use. Thanks to its simple user interface. You can search for your favorite channel and enjoy the content anywhere.
- OLA TV is free and doesn’t ask its users to pay or subscribe to it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you install the OLA TV app on your device, there’s no stopping you from streaming your favorite channel/ content.
You can’t install the OLA TV app on Fire Stick directly. Instead, you will have to side-load the app by installing the Downloader app.
Yes, it is. The app doesn’t contain any malware or virus.
While streaming OLA TV on FireStick, you will undoubtedly encounter ads.
Did you follow each step to install the OLA TV app on your Fire Stick? If yes, you shouldn’t have faced a thing during the process.