If you love watching content produced by online creators, including short films, podcasts, skit-style vlogs, gaming videos on YouTube, and machinima shows, Rooster Teeth is a must-have app to include in your Fire TV App library.
To watch the Rooster Teeth on your Amazon Fire TV, you must install the app from the App Store and activate it at roosterteeth.com/activate.
Before starting the activation process, you must arrange the following things beforehand to avoid issues and save time.
- A Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
- An internet-enabled device (smartphone, PC, laptop, or tablet).
- A high-speed Wi-Fi internet connection.
- An account with Rooster Teeth (Paid or Free).
roosterteeth.com/activate Fire TV Stick
The following steps will guide you on activating Rooster Teeth on Firestick.
- Select the Find option from your Fire TV main screen.
- In the search field, type Rooster Teeth using the virtual keypad.
- Select the Rooster Teeth app from the search result.
- Tap the Get button to download and install the app.
- Once installed, press Open to launch the app.
- Sign in to the app (if required) to receive the activation code.
- Now, open a browser on another device and visit roosterteeth.com/activate.
- If prompted, log in using your Rooster Teeth account credentials.
- Enter the activation code and click the ACTIVATE button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
At last, return to your Fire TV and start watching your favorite Rooster Teeth content.
Activation Failed! – Troubleshooting Tips
If you run into an error while activating the Rooster Teeth app on your Fire TV, try the below troubleshooting tips –
- Make sure your Fire TV has the latest updates installed.
- Check your internet connection for speed and range.
- Clear the cache of your Rooster Teeth app.
- Restart the Rooster Teeth app.
- Reboot your Fire TV device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Rooster Teeth app.
How to Create an Account with Rooster Teeth?
You must have an account with roosterteeth.com to watch exclusives and the entire library of Rooster Teeth on Firestick. Follow the instructions below to create a Rooster Teeth account –
- Open roosterteeth.com on a web browser.
- Click on First Free Trial in the top right corner. (A 7-day free trial is available for first-time users only).
- Now on the sign-up page, enter your email address and password. You can also create an account using your Apple, Facebook, or Google account.
- Choose one of the given plans (Basic | First | First Plus).
- Depending on the selected plan, follow the on-screen prompts to make payment and complete the sign-up process.
Your Rooster Teeth account is now active. You can use these credentials to activate Rooster Teeth on Fire TV at roosterteeth.com/activate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Closed Captioning is only available for certain animated shows. To check the availability of closed captioning, select the “CC” option from the lower-right corner and choose a language if available.
Your internet connection might be a bit slow on bandwidth, or there could be multiple devices consuming your internet speed. If this isn’t the reason, consider resetting your modem and restarting the app.
Parental control is not available on roosterteeth.com. However, you can enable this feature using your Fire TV settings.
– Go to the Settings section on your Fire TV.
– Select the Preferences option.
– Click the Parental Controls option.
– Then, enable parental control by entering your PIN.
– Choose a level of viewing restrictions to prevent playback of videos with specific age ratings.
– Save the changes you made, and that’s it.
If you are entering the correct credentials but can’t sign in to the app, consider clearing the Rooster Teeth app’s cache on your Fire TV.
– Select the Settings option.
– Go to Applications > Manage Installed Applications section.
– Select the Rooster Teeth app.
– Next, tap Clear Cache and then the Clear Data option.
– Launch the app and try logging in.