One of the premium channels available in the American market, STARZ lets you watch original content, on-demand programming, online videos, and more. STARZ is owned by Lions Gate Entertainment and was available to more than 47 million households in the U.S. as of August 2023.
If you are interested in streaming original TV series and theatrically-released motion pictures on your Firestick-connected TV, subscribe to STARZ directly on the official website (starz.com) or through a participating TV provider.
After subscribing to this American premium cable network, you must install the official Starz app from the App Store and activate it on your Fire TV via starz.com/activate.
STARZ is available on many streaming devices, including your favorite FireStick. So let’s quickly learn how to activate and watch STARZ on FireStick.
Things Needed to Activate Starz on Fire TV
Before downloading and activating the Starz app on Fire Stick, you must possess the below prerequisites:
- High-speed internet connection.
- Your Fire Stick device should be updated and connected to your TV.
- You will also need a separate device like a mobile phone, tablet, or laptop to access the starz.com/activate FireStick URL.
- Subscription details with STARZ or participating TV provider.
starz.com/activate FireStick/ Fire TV
STARZ is power-packed with excellent content. And if you want to stream blockbuster movies and original series on your Fire Stick device, Fire Cube, or fireTV, you must install the app from your Amazon App Store. Yes, the app is available on the App Store, and you can easily download it to start streaming top shows like Outlander, Black Sails, etc.
Refer to the steps below to install and activate the Starz app on your Fire Stick device.
- Power on your Amazon Fire Stick device and navigate to the home screen.
- Access the Amazon App Store and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Use the virtual keyboard to look for the Starz app.
- The search results should bring the app to the screen.
- Please select it and click the Get button.
- The app will begin to download. Once installed, launch the app.
- Inside the app, select the Sign-in option to get an activation code.
- Now access starz.com/activate on a computer or mobile phone.
- Enter the correct code displayed on the TV screen and click the Submit button.
- Now use the sign-in credentials to verify your Starz subscription.
After successful verification, you can stream Starz on your Firestick device.
How to get a Starz Free Trial?
Here’s how to subscribe to the STARZ channel on starz.com.
- Visit the official website of Starz on your computer.
- Click the option that says START YOUR FREE TRIAL.
- On this page, you will have to provide the required details.
- Enter your email address and click the CONTINUE button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create an account.
- Now, you will have to choose a plan.
- After selecting a feasible plan, enter the card details and complete the process.
You can subscribe to STARZ for $8.99 monthly to watch the content anytime, anywhere. Also, you get to stream on up to 4 devices simultaneously. After subscribing to the service, activate the Starz channel on your device at starz.com/activate using the login credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can stream STARZ for free with one of the participating TV providers – DirecTV, AT&T, Mediacom, Dish, Suddenlink, Optimum, and Verizon.
You may not need a STARZ subscription if your TV provider has STARZ in its package. However, if you don’t have a TV provider, you can subscribe to STARZ directly to watch premium content.
Apart from the Amazon Fire devices, you can get the Starz app on various streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and Smart TVs like Sony TVs, Samsung TVs, and LG TVs.