Pluto TV offers a lot of live TV channels, such as Sky News, NFL Channel, CNN, NBC News, CBSN, MTV, etc., wherein users can access movies and shows for free. Pluto TV also supports on-demand content, viz. Movies and TV series. Pluto TV is also available as a TV everywhere app that is 100 percent legal and completely free.
The Pluto TV app is available on all major platforms, namely FireStick, Apple TV, Roku, etc. Let’s move on to the section on how to activate Pluto TV on FireStick at pluto.tv/activate.
Are you looking for easy steps to activate Pluto TV on FireStick? Here is a detailed guide for the same.
pluto.tv/activate Firestick or Fire TV
The Pluto TV app is available on the Amazon App Store. You can download it through these simple steps:
- On the home screen of the FireStick TV, go to the Find menu and click the Search option.
- Next, search for the Pluto TV app using the onscreen keyboard.
- Now select the Pluto TV app from the suggested results.
- Click on GET (if installing the Pluto TV for the first time)/ DOWNLOAD (if you have installed the app before).
- The app will download and install on your FireStick device.
- Once the installation is complete, click on Open to launch the Pluto TV app.
Follow the steps provided here to activate Pluto TV on the Amazon FireStick device via pluto.tv/activate:
- On the home screen of the Pluto TV App, select Activate.
- A six-digit activation code will appear on the TV screen.
- Next, open pluto.tv/activate on another device.
- Sign in if you already have a Pluto TV account, or sign up for a new account.
- Now, enter the Pluto TV activation code and click Activate.
Once the activation process is completed, an Activation Successful message will appear on the TV screen.
Pluto.tv Activate on Android TV (Google TV)
Android TV users can use the steps below to install and activate the Pluto TV app –
- Go to Apps > Google Play Store on your Android TV’.
- Search for the Pluto TV app in the Play Store and install it.
- Once you have installed the Pluto TV app, launch it.
- Tap the Activate option to receive an activation code.
- Now, open a browser on your Phone/PC browser and visit pluto.tv/activate.
- Sign in to your Pluto TV account. If you don’t have an account, sign up to create one.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code and submit it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
You can now access Pluto TV on your Android TV.
How to use Pluto TV App on FireStick Device
Using the Pluto TV app on the Amazon FireStick device is pretty simple. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Go to the FireStick TV home screen.
- You will see the ‘…‘ (three dots).
- Scroll down and select the Pluto TV app. You can shift the app to the FireStick home screen (using the Move option) for quick access.
- Open the Pluto TV app, and you will see two options on the main screen – Live TV and On-Demand. You can select the option as per your preference.
- Live TV: It is the default selection on the Pluto TV app. Select and click the channels you want to stream.
- On-Demand: You can check out various categories and explore them for more movies and TV shows.
Not able to Access Pluto TV – Troubleshooting Tips
- Fix issues with your internet connection.
- Check your streaming device for updates. If available, install them and then follow the activation process at pluto.tv/activate.
- Remove the Pluto TV app cache and data.
- Restart your TV-connected device and then launch the app.
- Uninstall the Pluto TV app and install it again.
Frequently Asked Questions
The subtitles can be added using the ‘CC” option at the bottom-right corner.
No. The app is supported by advertisements that the users will see while streaming.
If some Live TV channels are not working in your country, you need to use a VPN.
The Pluto TV app is compatible with the following devices:
– Apple TV
– Android TV
There is no Search option on Pluto TV. Instead, you need to browse to find content.