How to Watch Super Bowl on Firestick or Fire TV
We are sure that we won’t get into trouble by saying that the Super Bowl is one of the most-watched sporting events in the world. Being a global sporting event, the Super Bowl has, over the years, intrigued people to witness the game at their comfort & convenience.
If you are a super fan of American professional football, you will never want to miss the upcoming National Football League championship game for the 2022 season.
So how would you watch the Super Bowl if you can’t make it to the stadium? Well, we have the answer in this post.
Just like millions of NFL fans, you won’t want to miss the game. So to help you enjoy the match scheduled to be played on February 12, 2023, we will explain how to watch the Super Bowl on FireStick without a hassle.
Complete Guide to Watch Super Bowl on FireStick
Every year, the broadcast rights for the Super Bowl game change or rotate. FOX, NBC, and CBS have alternating rights to broadcast the game on their respective channels. So no matter which sports channel airs Super Bowl LVII, you can get their apps and services on your Fire Stick device to get started with the super match.
This year, FOX is the sole broadcaster of Super Bowl LVII. If your cable provider offers FOX in its package, you don’t have to worry about anything. You can install the FOX app on your Fire TV and enjoy the game.
If you are a cord-cutter, you can subscribe to FOX Network, a standalone streaming service, to watch the Super Bowl on your big screen.
Apart from the above options, you can get FOX Peacock Premium for just $4.99 monthly. The service also supports the Amazon Fire device. If you have already subscribed to FOX Peacock Premium Plus for $9.99 per month, there’s no stopping you. And, you don’t have to pay separately.
Let’s quickly learn the ways to watch Super Bowl on Firestick.
Super Bowl on Firestick via Fox Network
To watch Super Bowl on Fire TV, you must install the FOX NOW or FOX Sports app on your streaming device. Once the app is installed, you can watch live and on-demand programming using your TV provider credentials.
Refer to the steps below to install the FOX NOW app on FireStick.
- Go to the home screen of your FireStick device.
- Select the Find option and open App Store.
- Click the Search icon and type FOX NOW in the search bar.
- Select the app from the suggested list and click Get to install it on FireStick.
- After installation, launch it and select the Sign in with TV provider option to get an activation code.
- Once you have the code on TV, visit activate.fox.com on another device.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV screen and click Submit.
- If prompted, sign in with your TV provider credentials to verify your subscription.
After successful verification, you can watch Super Bowl on Amazon Fire TV.
Get Peacock TV on Fire Stick to Stream Super Bowl
Earlier, the Peacock TV app wasn’t available on the Amazon App Store. Now that Amazon has added it to its App Store, you can install it directly and enjoy various shows and episodes.
Since you want to watch Super Bowl, subscribe to Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus at peacocktv.com.
- From the home screen of your Fire Stick device, go to the Find menu and click the Search icon.
- With the help of the remote, type Peacock.
- Select the app from the list and click the Get button to download and install the app.
- Once installed, open the Peacock TV app to generate a unique activation code.
- Go to peacocktv.com/activate and enter the code.
- Click Continue and sign in with your login details to activate your device.
You will be ready to enjoy the Super Bowl LVII on your FireStick.
FuboTV on FireStick
With a fuboTV subscription, you can watch the FOX channel on your fireTV. This is an excellent alternative for cord-cutters who love watching sports.
If you haven’t subscribed to fuboTV yet, it would cost you just $59.99 per month. But, of course, you will also get hundreds of other channels.
- Switch on your Fire Stick device and navigate to the home screen.
- From there, you will access Find > Search.
- Install the fuboTV app using the on-screen prompts.
- Launch the app and use the login credentials.
- There you go!
These are easy ways to stream or watch the Super Bowl on your Amazon Fire Stick device. You can contact your service provider if you encounter a problem.